Elections Kari Lake pulling ahead

love you posted this update as was just discussing in another thread. legal team is killing this.]

i dont think you understand what is really going on in the real world or anything but let me keep you up to speed. the judge has now decided to troll kari lake. instead of giving her the easy out by outright dismissing the case, he has chosen to drag kari lake into the courtroom just to have her embarass herself even more in a case where it's going to be next to impossible for her to win.

BREAKING
@KariLake v @katiehobbs will go to trial on signature verification . Judge DENIES motion to dismiss and DENIES Lake's motion for Relief from Judgment on her claim testing was not done on equipment.

FwOAdIwaAAAk7b6

just thought i'd keep you posted buddy. she also has to prove malicious intent and that those actions had indeed costed her the election. imagine screaming fraud and then having to actually go inside of a courtroom and actually having prove it! oh the humanity!

kari lake is going to to get clowned once more, and lose the arizona governors election (for what is this, the 6'th time now?) and then you're going to go AWOL from this thread again until kari lake files her last appeal when you come back with your slightest glimmer of hope, only to fucking faceplant all over the ground like you always do after her appeal gets struck down. deep state weaponized judge and justice system incoming!

Last edited:
so, i wonder which manager of the cyber ninja's, spokesperson for mike lindell events, and F-Rated pollster that Loser Lake is going to drag out of the GOP clown car for this one?

after mike lindell's buddy self-owned himself on the stand and despite his best efforts to dance around the same question being asked 3 times during his cross examination and then getting bitch slapped by the judge, he finally admitted to the courts that all of the ballots were in fact tabulated just as they should be and destroyed the entire legal argument kari lake was trying to make in court that day. somehow i don't believe that they'll be bringing that guy back to the stand.

let's see what other caricatures they bring to the courtroom. mike lindell is busy going through all of those mountains of evidence of 2020 election fraud that has all been coming in so fast lately that we can hardly keep up, but perhaps donald trump can send over his divorce attorneys, personal injury lawyer, and the swingset installer and maybe they can pull off the impossible and win one this time!

"We are going to be shocking the world with some of the things that we are going to expose in this case. Next week. It's going to be eye-opening for everyone,"

the maga trash have been making variations on this claim for 2.5 years and so far all they have uncovered is more votes for brandon. i'm sure this is it though! this one's going to be different they say! trust the plan!

so many cuckservatives were never read "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" as a child, the only possible explanation for their obvious belief that if they repeat the same lie often enough, everybody else will magically be fooled.

Last edited:
i dont think you understand what is really going on in the real world or anything but let me keep you up to speed. the judge has now decided to troll kari lake. instead of giving her the easy out by outright dismissing the case, he has chosen to drag kari lake into the courtroom just to have her embarass herself even more in a case where it's going to be next to impossible for her to win.

BREAKING
@KariLake v @katiehobbs will go to trial on signature verification . Judge DENIES motion to dismiss and DENIES Lake's motion for Relief from Judgment on her claim testing was not done on equipment.

FwOAdIwaAAAk7b6

just thought i'd keep you posted buddy. kari lake is going to to get clowned once more, and lose the arizona governors election (for what is this, the 6'th time now?) and then you're going to go AWOL from this thread again until kari lake files her last appeal when you come back with your slightest glimmer of hope, only to fucking faceplant all over the ground like you always do after her appeal gets struck down.

This is it

This is it

i welcome it. this is just going to embarass her some more, knowing nothing happened and they have no real evidence. all they have is wishful thinking. time to load that crackhead pillow salesmans spokesman, the cyber ninja's manager, and that F-rated pollster back into the GOP clown car and bring in the circus!

they won't be able to prove their case, even her lawyers have to know at this point that she is fair dinkum fucked, but hey, at least they'll be able to put on a show for her fans! as long as she can win her legal argument on twitter, thats all that counts! the more you tweet about it, the guiltier they are right?

i wonder which lawyer is willing to sacrifice their careers for this one paycheck? that’s assuming that lake doesn’t use a page from the old trump playbook and just not pay them. doesn't really matter anyways, just as long as the fundraising campaign for the Save Arizona Team is still going strong, thats all that really matters. she is going to get thrashed again in court but at this point i don't even think that she cares, just as long as the gravy train is still rolling in.

Last edited:
But all the astroturf accounts on Twitter are saying that she’s winning. It’s going to be different than last time they all say.

yeah the cottage cheese chud and the rest of the maga trash are going to go AWOL from this thread again just as quickly as they came. but they'll be back when she files her frivolous appeal just to tell us all how much winning they are going to be doing!

taking L after L, this election-losing maga trash is about to get dumpstered for like the 6th time in just one election, but in these muppets minds, they are "killing it"!

apparently once again, the "expert witness" that kari lake brought in to testify pretty much destroyed her own case the other day.

Kari Lake’s ‘Star Witness’ Backfires Spectacularly In Courtroom

Failed Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake didn’t have a great day in court on Wednesday in her last-ditch attempt to overturn the results of the 2022 election.

“Two hours in and this trial is already over,” wrote Arizona Republic columnist Laurie Roberts. “Or it should be.”

Lake’s “star witness,” Roberts wrote, instead “proceeded to annihilate Lake’s case” on the witness stand.

Lake, a former TV host who has turned into a conspiracy theorist and acolyte of Donald Trump, lost to Katie Hobbs by more than 17,000 votes in November’s election.

Rather than concede, she has made a series of wild and unproven claims, and sued. While most of her legal claims have been dismissed, the Arizona Supreme Court is hearing her claims over the signature verification process in Maricopa County, where the bulk of the state’s voters live.

Lake claims the county failed to perform higher-level verification on ballots that were flagged for potential inconsistencies.

But Roberts said Lake’s witness, Jacqueline Onigkeit, spent an hour explaining how thorough that process is, with a week of training, multiple levels of review, and reminders to be cautious and pay attention.

Another Lake witness also bolstered the county’s case, she added.

“As blockbusters go, Kari Lake is halfway there,” Roberts wrote. “If you count the ‘bust’ part.”

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/columnist-kari-lake-star-witness-083748313.html

Kari Lake election challenge fizzles at second day of trial

Attorneys for election denier Kari Lake provided no new evidence that mail-in ballot signature verification didn’t occur.

MESA, Ariz. (CN) — Kari Lake, a former television-news anchor and failed Republican gubernatorial candidate in the 2022 Arizona elections, has been fighting in court to prove that the governor's race was stolen from her.

The witnesses she called to testify on her behalf, though, did little to strengthen that case at trial.

Rather than showing that Arizona did not verify signatures on 2022 mail-in ballots — the sole remaining claim in Lake's stolen-election case — multiple witnesses this week seemed to prove just the opposite. Lake's team has already rested its case, meaning they've presumably presented all available evidence of an allegedly stolen election.

As far as evidence goes, it wasn't much.

https://www.courthousenews.com/kari-lake-election-challenge-fizzles-at-second-day-of-trial/

and just to let you guys know how things are going, she also brought 2 other witnesses....who were part of the We the People AZ Alliance, funded by you guessed it, none other than our beloved crackhead pillow salesman mike lindell. but hey, they didnt call forth their "expert witness" who destroyed their entire first days argument during the last trial, Clay Parikh, a spokesman for mike lindell events, who made an oopsies during cross examination and wasnt able to dance his way around answering a question, ultimately buring their entire day 1 argument!

ive been mocking kari lake for months over which one of the crackhead pillow salesmans buddies and the cyber ninjas she's gonna pull out of the GOP clown car this time around. i didnt really think she would try to pull that again, let alone bring two of the crackhead pillow salesmans finest to court.

i guess the evidence must be completely lacking and all they can resort to is wishful thinking and potential fraud, even though that is a completely moot argument, and in order for her lawsuit to succeed, she must first prove that signature verification did not occur in Maricopa County during the 2022 election, she must prove that that Maricopa County did not properly match the signatures on mail-in ballots, she must prove willfull and malicious intent, and most of all she must have prove that this wrongful activity did in fact cost her the election. not just suggest that it "might have" or "could have" happened, but actually prove that it did

basically she is fair dinkum fucked. doesn't it suck when you make a legal accusation and actually have to go to court and prove it?

Last edited:
So did she release the Kraken yet? Is Kari Lake the new Governator?

the only end result that can happen if kari lake wins the lawsuit is that they can order a new election.

but that is not going to happen. the odds are so astronomical considering what she has to prove that you would be a fool to even put a dollar on it.

the judge is going to rule against her within the next 5 days and then she'll be back on twitter crying some more with her cute little victim complex,and blabbing on about how they're gonna appeal their appeal all the way to the supreme court and all that other chuddery that will go nowhere while at the same time promoting donations towards her save arizona team.

this grift is rather entertaining to watch, but at the same time embarassing. though i can't say i feel bad for any of the political hacks that bought into this stolen election nonsense and got swindled for their money by her election fraud bullshit.

Last edited:
This is definitely embarrassing for Lake.

Your obsession with this is also embarrassing, but marginally less so.

In addition to 250k ballots not passing proper signature varification in 2020, glad you posted this’d. You are a true queen B and deserve die honey

love you posted this update as was just discussing in another thread. legal team is killing this. And if any moderates who have questions about the 2022 or even 2020 elections @Halifax , they should look

if they want to anyways and be objective. They are free to comment ;$. Love you @Queen B fir what you do

oh kari lake's legal team is killing it alright. killing their own arguments on the witness stand!

and the verdict is in. and just as everybody who followed the trial rather than kari lake's twitter account would expect, katie hobbs has now won the arizona governors election again (i believe for the 6'th time now in just one election ) and maga trash kari lake has once again been dum diddely dumpstered.

Judge dismisses Kari Lake’s final claim in election loss for Arizona governor

2i87mOE.jpg

FILE - Kari Lake, the MAGA Trash Republican candidate who lost the Arizona governor's race bigly to Democrat Katie Hobbs. A judge on Monday, May 22, 2023, dismissed the only remaining legal claim in Lake’s challenge of her loss in last year's race for Arizona governor, once again affirming the election of Democrat Katie Hobbs.

PHOENIX (AP) — A judge on Monday dismissed the only remaining legal claim in MAGA Trash Republican Kari Lake’s challenge of her loss in last year’s race for Arizona governor, affirming the election of Democrat Katie Hobbs.

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Peter A. Thompson said Lake failed to prove her claim that Maricopa County did not verify signatures on mail ballots as required by law.

Lake was among the most vocal of last years election losers, promoting the orange legally defined sexual predators election lies, which she made the centerpiece of her campaign. She has built a loyal following among maga trash and is openly considering grifting them some more in a run for the U.S. Senate seat now held by DINO Kyrsten Sinema. Lake is also often mentioned as a potential vice presidential pick for the mandarin molester.

While most other election losers around the country conceded after losing their races in November, Lake did not. She has touted her legal battle in fundraising appeals and speeches around the country. She clearly has no interest in doing the job. She just wants the chuds to give her their money.

Lake did not immediately comment on the ruling, as she is likely saving up some of her small dick energy to throw another shit-fit on Twitter and make the assertion that she will be appealing this appeal all the way to the supreme court, complete with new evidence of course, just so that she can lose her election one more time.

She filed suit after losing bigly to Hobbs by about 17,000 votes, asking the courts to ignore democracy and install her as governor or order a new election. Thompson dismissed the case and told her to get the fuck out of his courtroom, but the Arizona Supreme Court revived a claim that challenges how signature verification procedures were used on early ballots in Maricopa County, home to more than 60% of the state’s voters.

County officials had defended the signature verification efforts and said they had nothing to hide.

Lake’s signature verification claim was the subject of a three-day trial. Her lawyers argued absolutely nothing, and she did not contest whether voters’ signatures on ballot envelopes matched those in their voting records.

The former TV anchor faced a high bar in proving not only her allegation over signature verification efforts but also that it affected the outcome of her race.

Thompson, who was appointed to the bench by former Republican Gov. Jan Brewer, said she did not meet that high bar.

“The evidence the Court received does not support Plaintiff’s remaining claim,” he wrote. "Now get the fuck out of my courtroom and stop wasting my time before I sanction your grifting ass some more!"

Earlier in her lawsuit, Lake had focused on hypothetical problems with ballot printers at some polling places in Maricopa County, which was ironically dismantled on the witness stand by Kari Lake's star witness and spokesperson for Mike Lindell events, Clay Parikh.

County officials had also said that everyone had a chance to vote and all ballots were counted because those affected by the printers were taken to more sophisticated counters at election headquarters.

In mid-February, the Arizona Court of Appeals rejected Lake’s frivolous assertions, concluding she presented no evidence that voters whose ballots were unreadable by tabulators at polling places were unable to vote.

The following month, the state Supreme Court declined to hear nearly all of Lake’s appeal, saying there was no evidence to support her claim that more than 35,000 ballots were added to vote totals.

Earlier this month, the court sanctioned Lake’s lawyers $2,000 for making false statements when saying that more than 35,000 ballots had been improperly added to the total count.

https://apnews.com/article/arizona-kari-lake-election-challenge-3a72275e94ed966cd5051c41f44abb95

well that's a wrap. sadly i don't think we'll be seeing much of @cottagecheesefan and the chud army for a while. they will go AWOL until the next big nothingburger from kari lake comes along, only to come running back here all excited being like "this is it!" or "kari lake is killing it!"

200w.gif

Last edited:
RIP cottagecheese. Just kidding he will conveniently ignore this and plow ahead.

Fwyf6m5XwAAy7iS

i bet to them this was surely just a "trial run" for when kari lake copy and paste's her same exact frivolous lawsuit and changes the Plaintiffs names on it just to file it all over again and act on twitter like it's not going to yield the exact same results, while referring everybody to her Save America Team donation website.

Last edited:

at this point i guess we can officially call kari lake a professional election loser.

i dont know how she expected to win her case when her only election worker witnesses she brought had all said that they had indeed conducted signature verification and that they did their best to do their jobs properly, and none of the witnesses were able to produce a single fraudulent ballot during trial, despite kari lake trying to make the assertion (and getting sanctioned for it) that at least 33,000 votes were fraudulently counted.

once again, her "expert witnesses" ultimately destroyed her own case she was trying to make lol. even two of mike lindell's buddies, as well as erich speckin - one of the cyber ninja's buddies, didn't do her any favors on the witness stand.

Last edited:
Statement from Chairman Hickman on Lake v. Hobbs Case

Wild claims of rigged elections may generate media attention and fundraising pleas, but they do not win court cases. When “bombshells” and “smoking guns” are not backed up by facts, they fail in court. This is justice, and this is what happened today in Kari Lake’s election contest.

For the past six months, Ms. Lake has uttered false claims, disparaging county staff and elected officials in her attempt to get a judge to discard the valid votes of hundreds of thousands of Arizona voters. Judge Thompson stuck to the requirement laid out by the Arizona Supreme Court that Ms. Lake would have to provide “clear and convincing evidence” that signature verification did not take place.

Judge Thompson stated in his ruling:

“Plaintiff’s evidence and arguments do not clear the bar.”

“This evidence is, in its own right, clear indicia that the comparative process was undertaken in compliance with the statute...”

More than 1.56 million Maricopa County voters cast a ballot in the November midterm, surpassing statewide turnout and nearly every midterm turnout for the last 50 years. All voters were provided the opportunity to vote, and all legal votes were counted. We will continue to share accurate information on JustTheFacts.vote.

https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/AZMARIC/bulletins/35c0661

i am posting this because some of you might remember this guy, as the maga trash were accusing him of stealing the 2020 election from them in one of the most wackadoodle conspiracies i've ever heard of, blaming this guy for stealing a bunch of trump ballots, shredding them up, and feeding the ballots to his chickens and then setting his chickens on fire just to destroy the evidence.

Back