Media Karo Parisyan on the Rampage podcast

I believe he’s starting a gym soon. Still jacked last time I saw him.

I believe he’s starting a gym soon. Still jacked last time I saw him.
Karo was a beastly grappler, all respect to him, but wtf do you mean by "still jacked"?

Karo was always a doughboy, even in his prime. Good for him if he's jacked these days but that would be a rather stark difference from the Karo we saw during his mma career.

He still talks the same, I love it. His ability to use Judo in MMA is unmatched. I love Karo.
He talks like a Sopranos character

Loved him all coked out on TUF when Nate almost slapped him.
He punked Nate and beat his older brother. What are you talking about?

If you never saw it, still lolol to this day.
Nate was legit afraid of him and trembling in his speech after the alteration, it was awkward but Nate had no confidence at the time.
He talks like a Sopranos character

He punked Nate and beat his older brother. What are you talking about?
Yeah he was absolutely punked and spoke jittery. Nate today would have fought him though with no fear.

If you never saw it, still lolol to this day.
I remember Nate acting like a weirdo and hiding behind people while talking shit to Karo when Karo asked just to speak to Nate one on one. Then Nate basically admits during his camera time he was afraid of Karo and didn't want to be anywhere with Karo if it was just going to be them two all alone.

That was not a good look for Nate.

Oh yeah that asshole judo dude from back in the day...

I remember Nate acting like a weirdo and hiding behind people while talking shit to Karo when Karo asked just to speak to Nate one on one. Then Nate basically admits during his camera time he was afraid of Karo and didn't want to be anywhere with Karo if it was just going to be them two all alone.

That was not a good look for Nate.
Not what happened at all. Karo was trying to big brother Nate all condescending like:

Back