Media Kayla rehydrated 25lbs, was 160lbs in the cage against Holly

I thought she would rehydrate herself and weigh more than that?

But then Holly Holm is also a huge BW and she makes that weight limit just fine I guess?

Well Rogan did say her back looked like Vitor Belfort's, so there's that. In Rogan's defense, he was taught early that the founder of BJJ modified the crude, strength-based techniques of Judo so they could work for the smaller man. Joe was also very taken with Sexyama's back and said rolling with Karo Parisian was "like having a gorilla on top of you."

Obligatory pic:

1713219529350.png

Last edited:
She's going to run that division for as long as she wishes.

But her internal organs will hate her for it.
Division is crap, but she isnt that young and lost to Pacheco at her own 155lbs weight class, it could happen in the UFC, going past 42 years old Holm isnt all that impressive at this point.

Division is crap, but she isnt that young and lost to Pacheco at her own 155lbs weight class, it could happen in the UFC, going past 42 years old Holm isnt all that impressive at this point.
It's more the competition she will be facing from here on out. I don't see anyone beating her. She will be feasting on a very weak division, unless someone I don't know about lurking, which is quite possible as I'm not a WMMA expert.

It's more the competition she will be facing from here on out. I don't see anyone beating her. She will be feasting on a very weak division, unless someone I don't know about lurking, which is quite possible as I'm not a WMMA expert.
If she cleans out the division I imagine the UFC will be throwing bags of money at Nunes to come back.

She looked big for 5'7-8 160

I'm not sure if the height is cap as she was a little shorter than joe hogan (though she was flat and he was likely wearing lifts).

Back