Keep it rollin.... Punk!

These guys remind me of His hero is gone, which is a good thing! One of the most interesting punk bands to come out of UK in recent years!

These others are worthy successors of 90s sxe bands like Earth Crisis & Indecision. def one of the best hardcore albums of the year!

Too bad these guys decided to split. They were one of the most promising punk acts out there atm... also, fuck the cops for showing up on their final show (@sound and fury 22) to cut the power off!!

These guys remind me of His hero is gone, which is a good thing! One of the most interesting punk bands to come out of UK in recent years!

I grew up on old Napalm Death then I got into punk bands like brother Inferior, Detestation, and His Hero is Gone. Then of course Tragedy. I basically have up on real stuff like that. I listened to Off With Their Heads and Propagandhi because they were fun. Your inclusion is unreal. I need to start searching more because some young rats were influenced like I was and they are actually making music. I appreciate your post because it made my day.

This for me is the best song I've ever heard.

This is just unreal. Thanks again.

I hardly post here but that song gave me a boner. I grew up in British Columbia and I was the weird kid. I put on shows for bands that spoke to me. Manner Farm and Moral Panic. Nobody knows these bands but both are legends in my opinion.

Manner Farm were a pissed off bunch but they were more pop punk than hardcore. Keep in mind their bass player was only 16. Really cool people and a great band.

Moral Panic are from Regina and such good dudes. I rolled up blaring Jets To Brazil and they were loving it. This is a long time ago. Their band is if Carcass were a grind core punk band.

I miss those days but I'm proud i lived them.

I may start to post here more. 200 posts in ten years.
Amazing 7"

This is honestly their main band. It like Hot Water Music on helium. Still good though.

That is a man singing

This is British Columbia's best ever punk export. Their last show. Canada's Saves The Day. Probably much more political but equally as fun.
I miss these guys.

Back