Ken Shamrock - 1998 Strength and Conditioning program for MMA

It looked like he was trying to be sneaky and dive in on Rich's legs to work an ankle lock. At least that's how I interpreted Ken's strategy in that instance.

Still, he didnt attempt to stand, recover any guard reshot etc and just let rich literally walk around to his face and unload 20 punches...triple lindy in action folks.

The wrestlers or the original Nasty Boys (North Town Nasty Boys)

haha, the wrestlers

i went on a dive for info on them after. The dark haired one was a real legit cunt, his blonde buddy seems to be just a shit disturber who didnt wanna fight.

Ken wasnt the only one they best up, but they seriously nearly killed him.

The ability to do 100 pushups nonstop really helped him against Tito, 3 times.
He was old and broken down when he fought Tito and trying to cut to a lower weight class. It's a shame noobs only know this of him.
Tito knows he would have had no prayer against prime HW Ken. He was a badass catch wrestler who went to the Olympic trials for wrestling and founded the first proper American mma team.

He was old and broken down when he fought Tito and trying to cut to a lower weight class. It's a shame noobs only know this of him.
Tito knows he would have had no prayer against prime HW Ken. He was a badass catch wrestler who went to the Olympic trials for wrestling and founded the first proper American mma team.

You really think prime Ken takes out prime Tito with ease? Tito definitely made a career of beating up undersized guys, especially early on, but I think it would be a competitive match up.

Ken and his team/coaching failed to evolve, it is a shame, that Lion's Den was a bad ass group.

You really think prime Ken takes out prime Tito with ease? Tito definitely made a career of beating up undersized guys, especially early on, but I think it would be a competitive match up.

Ken and his team/coaching failed to evolve, it is a shame, that Lion's Den was a bad ass group.

I think prime ken pushes a close split against tito if the fight is at 215 or above. At 205 he is too depleted, his acl and other injuries were too impactful for their first fight and he still took 3 rounds of a beating with no real issue. He didnt move like he used to it was as if he was half retarded. The next two fights were pointless, he was a sad defeated old man where a strong gust of wind would ko him.

We saw the shadow of Ken which was sad.
Tito never could fight guys his own size, a bigger stronger, better wrestler, better submission fighter like Ken would have got the better of Tito in all areas except maybe standup but I don't see it staying there.

I remember being really excited to go and see Ken Shamrock fight live when he came to London to face the legendary Robert "Buzz" Berry in Cage Rage. The excitement soon turned to disappointment.

Back