Media Khabib interview: If I drink I can smash all of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
If 10k people were watching it doesn’t change the fact he’s a horrible bore as a human being. He hates everything. Since he’s been retired he never wastes a minute to remind everyone what a bore he is.
Lol imagine hating someone so much that you follow their every move. Couldn't be me

So, like all religions, a person picks and chooses what is against their religious beliefs.
Lol no. You're reading comprehension needs work.

There is room for interpretation in all faith. Khabib says he tries to be a devoted Muslim but doesn't expect others to have to live by that standard

I don’t hate him at all. He’s a great fighter but a horrible bore as a person

I love that Youre frothing at the mouth over a guy you’ll never meet in your life
Frothing? I'm laughing my ass off because you're the exact person I described in the op lol. You were desperate for another thread to bitch about khabib in lol

Lol imagine being such a hater that whatnis obviously a joke makes you unbelievably butt hurt.

And the fact that you don't think Khabib, who was the only fighter in room would struggle with anyone is hilarious.
The fact the dude thinks he will become crazy with Alcohol and he would think he could kick everybodies ass in the room, lets me know the exact person he is.

I would love to see him with alcohol then facing somebody not restricted by weight class....he would get destroyed.

The fact the dude thinks he will become crazy with Alcohol and he would think he could kick everybodies ass in the room, lets me know the exact person he is.

I would love to see him with alcohol then facing somebody not restricted by weight class....he would get destroyed.
Lol imagine being so butt hurt that a joke sends you into think kind of rage

My God can Khabib shut up already?
Ever since he retired he's become this trash talking idiot Karen.

How thick you must be to come up with this shit against a joke man. God what a pathetic mouthbreather!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back