Media Khabib just got jumped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah charging someone with an injured foot while they aren’t even looking at you is super tough.

Thinking its cowardly to attack an all time great fighter like Khabib just because his foot is hurt it like downplaying someone climbing Mt. Everest because its been done 100 times.

fghfdcgfed.gif

Thinking its cowardly to attack an all time great fighter like Khabib just because his foot is hurt it like downplaying someone climbing Mt. Everest because its been done 100 times.
Those two scenarios aren’t alike at all

He can't attack the Taliban, it would be suicide.

It turned out that fan was eager to get a signature and photo with Khabib

Just another day in Daghestan
I guess...man, GSP doesn't seem to need bodyguards. This video seems to imply that maybe Khabib does? Insane.

Edit: After seeing some of Conor's backstage nonsense on film, I can appreciate having a 250-lb thug to slap that fool if he came around and started trouble. I guess its not limited to Conor for Khabibibib.

This is why he shouldn't talk about the taliban terrorism in afghanistan, if those dummies did this, imagine what the fanatics terrorists would do to him instead.

GOATs don’t have 16 grey name Wikipedia “wins” against guys with losing records, they also have more than 4 top 5 wins in their careers and don’t Retire after their first couple big fights. Stay delusional my friend
Sorry I can't read too well with all that YELLOW glare
<{outtahere}>

Something's wrong with khabin, watched the video at least 100 times...khabib clearly took some weigh...i'm starting to be worried about his health

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back