Media Khabib just got jumped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khabib is gonna have a weird post retirement career. What a giant junior do’s Santa’s size cranium head on this guy

He said he didnt want to talk about politics in the middle of signing a contract. But some decided it was 'insulting'.

i supported khabib when he publicly stood for that teachers beheading in France.

the dude took a public pro beheading stance in the midst of a French teacher getting his head cut off.

I can’t help but be a fan of such a savage with no self awareness.

So your saying he would have encouraged the taliban to fk with the afghanis? Yes I read your other post too. If Sharia is like fish to water, than Khabib is a pussy for not expressing himself wholeheartedly.

Selfish muslim confirmed still. He ain't a true mulim if he is going against his beliefs and not expressing his true world views.

To be fair that probably qualifies as Taqiyya in Islam which does allow and even encourage Muslims to lie to infidels in order to achieve their goals.

i supported khabib when he publicly stood for that teachers beheading in France.

the dude took a public pro beheading stance in the midst of a French teacher getting his head cut off.

I can’t help but be a fan of such a savage with no self awareness.

Fake news. Nothing mentioned about a French teacher.

Some random bums did more damage to him than the 29 opponents that he fought. Really makes you wonder. UFC has been exposed.
yup random old bloke in a bar took Conor's best shot clean and just looked at him like he was nobody. we are getting conned

Can this be moved to the contenders? He doesn’t even fight anymore

Got taken down after trying to take the GOAT down, and not by the latter but by some orderly. What a tool
GOATs don’t have 16 grey name Wikipedia “wins” against guys with losing records, they also have more than 4 top 5 wins in their careers and don’t Retire after their first couple big fights. Stay delusional my friend

If I could Shoop, I'd put Khabib's head on DC's body in that chicken and cake dance video

Your wish is my command. :D

edit: oh wait that video is not of DC. It's another video but it's not DC. Oh well.
KQhaxnP.gif

The punishment for jumping him should be 25 minutes in an octagon with him. Buncha punks wouldn’t be half as tough without their weapons, friends, and cheap shots

Dude just charged what many consider to be the best LW in history while he was surrounded by friends. Idk if lack of toughness is at play here

Dude just charged what many consider to be the best LW in history while he was surrounded by friends. Idk if lack of toughness is at play here
yeah charging someone with an injured foot while they aren’t even looking at you is super tough.

To be fair that probably qualifies as Taqiyya in Islam which does allow and even encourage Muslims to lie to infidels in order to achieve their goals.

Good to know. Confirms my suspicion that my muslim colleagues were shady as hell. Gonna quote Taqiyya when I feel they are being shady.

Good to know. Confirms my suspicion that my muslim colleagues were shady as hell. Gonna quote Taqiyya when I feel they are being shady.

You're going to sound like a well read fellow on Islam when you mention Taqiyya to your colleagues, they will be shocked. I recommend you do it, you'll catch em off guard with your extensive post 9-11 Islamic knowledge.

Don't forget to add in there at the end that Catholics invented Islam.

/sarcasm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back