Media Khabib Praises Controversial Chechen Leader Kadyrov

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're pathetic, sound like one of those ultra right wing, anti gay conservative members of congress that gets busted having sex with another dude in an airport bathroom haha. Keep trying to pray the gay away bro, maybe those thoughts and throbbing urges will be gone one day.
Keep going...*unzips pants

Stupid fucking religious people and their bullshit! The world should ban religion period...we would be far better off without severe delusion.

So Trump is a mass murderer now too? I don't like Trump I'm just curious about your thought process.

He's increased the drone program 10x and and virtually removed restrictions to the point of causing widespread civilian casualties. When you factor in that he's shown antipathy towards darker skinned folks in developing countries, it's hard not to conclude that Trump is just another sociopathic world leader who butchers people to gain whatever utilitarian benefit he sees. Americans are so biased to what US presidents do. Our presidents have been some of the biggest turds in history when it comes to killing innocent people and oppressing other countries.

He's increased the drone program 10x and and virtually removed restrictions to the point of causing widespread civilian casualties. When you factor in that he's shown antipathy towards darker skinned folks in developing countries, it's hard not to conclude that Trump is just another sociopathic world leader who butchers people to gain whatever utilitarian benefit he sees. Americans are so biased to what US presidents do. Our presidents have been some of the biggest turds in history when it comes to killing innocent people and oppressing other countries.
I see.

I'll have to check this out for myself but if true that does qualify as a mass murderer imo.

The last time I got into this subject, I received a yellow

All I will say is, the US are far from a peaceful country and are as corrupt as any government in the history of mankind.

Plenty of atrocities came from the States, similar to ALL powerful countries.

Propaganda is a wonderful thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back