Media Khabib Praises Controversial Chechen Leader Kadyrov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure buddy, "absord your "multiple viewpoints" from any sources but books, maybe at your local bar some drunken dudes will have a better viewpoint than people that it's the profession.
I like when random dudes on the internet explains me geopolitic, I should had studied on Sherdog, i would had saved a lot of money... I let you with your "own conclusions" <{MingNope}>
Time will show everything ignoramus. Only a fool would blindly follow without thinking for themselves.

Time will show everything ignoramus. Only a fool would blindly follow without thinking for themselves.
Suure buddy, keep putting your dumb interpretations in my mouth and say they are mine. That is totally what i said... <puh-lease75>

And remember kids, NEVER think for yourself, never ever. That's bad.

My guess is the guys who put on the rap concert or whatever might buried now.

He's a monster but he's not the monster I've been trained to revere so grr, I'm angry.

My man you are truly pathetic.

I see you defending Khabib literally every thread.

You must be either Muslim or Russian.

Perhaps even a combination.

If you are not, then it's even more pathetic.
Russians defending Kadyrov? Come on, probably only amongst Chechens Kadyrov have more haters and enemies than amongst Russians.

Big fan of Khabib but the double standards baffle me. Surely no one is that ignorant.

All the homo purge accusations against Kadyrov are unsubstantiated, and there are lot of reasons to doubt them (One of the supposed Gay victims had a Slav accent while they hid his face, for example)

That an old picture im surevi saw a few years ago. He was not really talking like they were buddies, more like being politically correct for Dagestan. Its a totally different world. The guy is a piece of shit from all ive seen, but most political leaders are.
You post this like u are trying to generate khabib hate for underlying reasons.. Prehaps those reasons hang below conors penis.

Can you really trust books on any subject ? I don't think so, especially when it comes to politics.
You have to absorb multiple viewpoints and come to your own conclusions. It's okay bro, i remember i used to be naive like you. In time you will understand .
Holy fuck man... you can’t be this stupid.

A little off topic but I’m curious as to your thoughts on a guy named Adolf Hitler.

It's easier than imagining a world where a random explosion created a synchronized universe.
Like science?
“Gods” were created by early man because they didn’t understand the sea or the sun. We (most that don’t live in a cave and behead women if they look at another man) now understand these things in nature and don’t have to create mythology “Gods”
MYTHology.

Different world over there. Shake hands, Do the photo. Quack the Pr and hope to get home safe. There is no other option.

The guy is on record saying we should deport all gays in Chechnya to Canada.
Won't Trudeau be very happy with that? As well as deported gays?

Like science?
“Gods” were created by early man because they didn’t understand the sea or the sun. We (most that don’t live in a cave and behead women if they look at another man) now understand these things in nature and don’t have to create mythology “Gods”
MYTHology.
<Gordonhat>

whats the controversy ? most people in positions of power are crooks
Yep, and not all are started as crooks either. Plenty of fair idealists (not saying this guy is one) realized that most people are cattle and too lazy to be the change they want to see + your common person in the street is as an opportunist and most people will put what morality they have aside and justify that to themselves in a 100 ways in order to profit in some way if an opportunity is presented to them. The worst are the people that think they'd be any different if they were in power, talk about delusional...if anything they'd be worse :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back