Media Khabib replies to Conors "Only counting K.O"

Most of Conor's 'KO' wins aren't even KOs. They're TKOs, which are different. A TKO is not even as definitive as a submission. It's not like Conor shuts out the lights of everyone he finishes. The vast majority of them are still conscious when the fight ends. A submission, to me, is the most dominant ending to any fight. Anyone can get caught by a sneaky or lucky punch and get knocked out, and we often see referees call off fights too early, so TKOs are not always the most definitive results either. A submission, however, is one guy literally conceding and admitting that the other guy has his number, and that if he doesn't let go, he'd end up dead or seriously crippled. There's nothing more humbling than having to concede to your opponent. There is no excuse left to use. Lose by decision? You can say the judges got it wrong. Lose by KO? You can say they got a lucky punch. Lose by TKO? You can say it was an early stoppage. But submission? You're literally conceding the fight yourself. No one else is stopping it. You are.

There is literally nothing more final than a submission because you're admitting that this man could kill ,or at best case scenario cripple, you if you don't give up
Exactly,

A KO loss is more noble, since you obviously didn't see it coming and just go out on your shield..

Where as a submission loss is a consensus decision to give up if you tap as McGregor does.

Goes to show what fucking animals Jacare and Big Nog are to just let guys break them before tapping. Legends.

Exactly,

A KO loss is more noble, since you obviously didn't see it coming and just go out on your shield..

Where as a submission loss is a consensus decision to give up if you tap as McGregor does.

Goes to show what fucking animals Jacare and Big Nog are to just let guys break them before tapping. Legends.
Man the mentality to let shit break before Tapping is insane to me. The lay off, recover, and pain with no guarantee it'll heal right? Fuck that, my pride ain't worth it. You tap me, you earned that shit, good job let's go home in one piece.

No he didn't noob. He only missed weight one time.
4 hours before the weigh-ins for UFC 209, Khabib went to a random hospital ER without contacting the UFC's doctors. Those ER doctors determined that Khabib was simply dehydrated, gave him an IV, and then promptly discharged him (and probably told him to stop wasting their time with his #1 bullsh*t). Instead of weighing in overweight for the interim title fight against Ferguson, Khabib pulled out.

Here is how Khabib weighed in for his last 2 fights. DC taught him well.

8d84023c-15d0-11eb-9ff1-f14650b70f66_image_hires_063359.jpg

Screenshot-20210319-192324.png

He would’ve been ko’d in the first Diaz fight if he didn’t turn into panic wrestler.

Fucking bitch.

Khabib was pretty tired too, Conor had just stuffed a few of his takedowns in the previous round so it would be playing with fire if he didn't go for the sub when he had the chance.
Oh my God. There is no way you actually believe this shit

4 hours before the weigh-ins for UFC 209, Khabib went to a random hospital ER without contacting the UFC's doctors. Those ER doctors determined that Khabib was simply dehydrated, gave him an IV, and then promptly discharged him (and probably told him to stop wasting their time with his #1 bullsh*t). Instead of weighing in overweight for the interim title fight against Ferguson, Khabib pulled out.

Here is how Khabib weighed in for his last 2 fights. DC taught him well.

8d84023c-15d0-11eb-9ff1-f14650b70f66_image_hires_063359.jpg

Screenshot-20210319-192324.png

so you wrote all that bullshit to tell me that you are wrong. Khabib missed weight once still. You can carry on with your delusion and haterism and join Connor's club.

If it was a fight to the death the choker can keep holding or beat you to death while you're unconcious.. so subs do count

4 top 5 wins in an entire career while missing weight in your own division and being inactive. Shush Khwab, go give your mom another foot rub

Khabib was pretty tired too, Conor had just stuffed a few of his takedowns in the previous round so it would be playing with fire if he didn't go for the sub when he had the chance.
<LikeReally5>

And the 2nd half?

much harsher competition. i'm not denying that. but it's important to bring up the first half of his career, since it's half of his entire fights.

The only decent name Conor went up against in the first half of his career was Joe Duffy, who beat him.

yeah, no denying that. i was only talking about conor's comments regarding khabib's career.

Go get knocked out in kickboxning then, if you dont feel like grappling is a part of "real" fighting.

Fucking crybaby

I just wanted to comment on the whole "the only thing final is a knockout" bullshit. If there is no ref there, and I choke you with no one to pry my arms from your neck...YOU DIE! Game Over! Thats a wrap!

There is literally nothing more final than a submission because you're admitting that this man could kill ,or at best case scenario cripple, you if you don't give up
That’s true and khabib would’ve killed him if he had the opportunity

If Herb wasn't there to pry an enraged grappling expert's arm off his throat, Conrad may not even be here to write that. Submissions count as losses, and as others have said here, you could argue they're the most definitive type of loss.

Back