Khabib should be stripped!

I'm starting to have questions about Khabib too, but not in this instance. This shows Dana White's incompetence more than anything. He told him the fight wasn't going to be in the U.S. and now apparently it is going to be somewhere on the west coast.

Khabib fans can blame Dana all they want but the fact remains

Tony is fighting at UFC 249 and Khabib isn't

WHERE YOU AT KHABIB?

Side question: Has anyone been as much of a ducker as Khabib?

Fell through the fifth time, the only way this fight is ever gonna happen is short notice, if you give theme the time, they will either fuck up the weight cut or get injured...
Unbelievable
Well no. Kabib ran twice and should be stripped. Khachicken confirmed.

Where is Tony? Why didn't he fly to Russia right away to ensure this fight happened?

I mean, if we use Sherdogger brain-dead logic.

Thank u mods for merging all these shit threads and getting it out of the main ufc discussion. Mad props!

Before you, or anyone else you know, were a smile on your daddy's face.
Im 43 years old so I doubt it
I asked you a direct question, why cant you provide an honest, direct answer?
Where do you analyze MMA at?

The only reason it's not already been done is Dana's still trying to make it happen but does anyone really believe if the fight's off he's going to tell Conor he has to wait til next year for his shot at redemption? Conor has better things to be doing, like fighting Manny for 100m+, Dana can not risk further delay.

Dana is risking lawsuits from athletes and crew and ridicule from the sporting world for insisting this fight go ahead during a global pandemic and for what? 600k buys and an empty venue? Please...

As Dana said some weeks ago Conor Khabib II will be the biggest fight in combat sports history and his refusal to postpone this stepping stone is to not disrupt the timeline for the big one.

IF Khabib doesn't fight Tony he will be stripped, Conor won't agree to no interim bs. Dana has no choice.
Nope. Khabib should be stripped no doubt. He absolutely never will fight ferg. This much is clear. Ive never seen such running from a champ.

I know, I understand... he wanted to have a 3-4 week advantage over Tony who probably can't afford to fly out that early.

Jokes on him though ;)

ok. it's the nature of the game mate - you do what you can, within the confines of law, to give yourself the best chance of winning. if you can afford to spend 300K on a fight camp (see Conor's fight camp prep for Diaz 2) then you do it!

Facts are:

1. Nobody told Khabib to leave the USA.
2. Khabib didn't tell the UFC he was going to leave the USA.
3. Everyone knew borders were closing.
4. Khabib was 20 lbs overweight and said the fight was off three weeks out, before knowing whether or not the UFC could put it together. After Khabib cancelled the fight, he then said he would 100% fight if they gave him location. He knows the location won't be Russia so this is a bluff.
5. This is not the first time Khabib pulled out against Tony when he didn't have to.
6. Khabib knows Tony would win.

Facts are:

4. Khabib was 20 lbs overweight and said the fight was off three weeks out, before knowing whether or not the UFC could put it together. After Khabib cancelled the fight, he then said he would 100% fight if they gave him location. He knows the location won't be Russia so this is a bluff.
5. This is not the first time Khabib pulled out against Tony when he didn't have to.
Hahahah get this crap out of the main discussion

Facts are:

So, the guy that has signed 5 times to fight Tony is scared of him? Note that they were 2-2 on pullouts...so its not like he is so "scared", he signed a 5th time...considering there is a pandemic around, he was told that fight was going to be in UAE, then basically told to go home or remain locked out overseas, well...they are 2-2 on pullouts in my book, this one isnt on any of them.

source.gif

Back