Media Khamzat Chimaev’s manager teases imminent fight news for Borz

Khamzat vs Leon WITH that one guy as a #1 contender back up.

Will be the one time Borz comes in at 169.5 wearing a gold chain.
Fuck no.

Chimaev would make a horrible champion.

You'd be lucky to get 1 belt defense a year, and every god damned planet in the universe would have to align for it to happen.

yawn-yawning.gif

SOON NEWS!!! = Launching a line of Beard Tonic...
*Halal Beard Tonic.

Also, whoooooooo caaaaaaaares when this primadonna fight-dodger fights again? I watch virtually every card, and haven't thought about this phantom in over half a year.
Fight, again. Win, again. And then people will care. Again. Until then, Marcin "No Contest Due to Referee and Crowd Falling Asleep" Tybura's plodding career seems vibrant and exciting by comparison.

A Swedish Chechen who only fights in Abu Dhabi. Sounds like some bad joke.
Basically the only place he can fight now. With renouncing his swedish citzenship, and being openly in with Kardyrov's team which is completely under sanction. His own doing entirely why he's in this situation. But guy basically won't be accepted for a work visa anywhere at the moment.

I am ready to tell you all that I am ready… soon

Hope its a good opponent then the opponent gets injured and we get another last minute swap which makes people continue to doubt Khamzat.

That was most likely before this announcement. I thought there was no way he'd fight anywhere else, but then came the news yesterday.
What is "the news" that means Khamzat isnt fighting in Saudi?

The most active fighter on the roster until he had to fight ranked guys and started winning close decisions. Now he fights once a year max lol..biggest clown in MMA possibly ever.

Tired of waiting for these clowns.

He needs to fight 3 times this year or just ice him already.

What is "the news" that means Khamzat isnt fighting in Saudi?
Dana said they will have a PPV in England this year stacked with European stars. That it's just a matter of days before things will get announced.

So imagine when Khamzat's management comes out like 2 hours later saying that they soon will be able to bring fight news? Just some basic 1+1 on my part.

Also, a small rumor that reached me today: The UFC are planning to use the 300 event for some serious promotion of the England card. May even fly Leon Edwards over to the East coast, and I don't know. Just something about that made me feel that his opponent is less likely to be Belal? Nonetheless, the actual news makes it likely enough.

Dana said they will have a PPV in England this year stacked with European stars. That it's just a matter of days before things will get announced.

So imagine when Khamzat's management comes out like 2 hours later saying that they soon will be able to bring fight news? Just some basic 1+1 on my part.

Also, a small rumor that reached me today: The UFC are planning to use the 300 event for some serious promotion of the England card. May even fly Leon Edwards over to the East coast, and I don't know. Just something about that made me feel that his opponent is less likely to be Belal? Nonetheless, the actual news makes it likely enough.
Oh that's makes sense if Khamzat can get into the UK. Dana also said in that interview that he would be announcing fights for the Saudi card "soon", so we'll know either way.

Khamzat is definitely a ppv fighter but his visa issues could dictate otherwise. Not that they'd need him for the UK card with stars like Tom, Paddy, MVP, & Leon. Maybe Garry as well. If they do Leon/Khamzat that probably means Shavkat/Belal lol.

He’s going to be dropping another cologne scent. I am not even kidding

Back