Media Khamzat Chimaev is in beastmode for this fight

I'm sure it has strategic depth to enjoy.

But the game goes for 3 hours+ and the ball is live in play for 11 minutes on average. That's closer to 95/5- damn close to actually- than 50/50.

And yet WAY more scoring that soccer, with all of it's drama queen floppers lol - and that has a larger fan base. I don't know why people like what they like. Soccer is one of the most boring sports I've ever watched in my life and a lot of people seem to like that. As for myself I prefer any form of fighting over any team sport.

Ridiculous take why do you think he has taken this Costa it was a title eliminator

Costa is not in title contention AT ALL, he's currently 1-2 in his last 3 fights. He hasn't won two fights since 2019.

Khamzat is not ranked and is fighting someone on a overall losing streak, how in the world can that be a title eliminator? Costa isn't even in 3rd or 4th place for the title right now, he's completely out of the picture.

This is just weird 'cult of personality' stuff. Its OK to be a big fan of a fighter, but the rest is just made up nonsense.

this man right here is the GOAT of GOATs and will be in the UFC hall of fame remembered for all time as a destroyer with all the skills to pay the bills. this man right here is gonna choke your favorite fighter and make it look easy, Gilbert Burns is a BJJ monster that submission threat will not be there for other opponents and they will get taken down and smashed

Atleast if it does I'm not going to pretend I didn't think Khamzat wasn't good the whole time like the temporary Costa fans.

As long as you are being real about Costa, I don't mind. His fights with Rockhold and Vettori were awful and I'm unsure what gave people so much confidence in him.
You dont see these as contradictory? I think people make a lot about other people saying they weren’t any good. But that’s mostly just a joke on here. Admittedly, there are some people who actually believe that. For the most part though it means fighters fought people on the downside. It looks like you’re already admitting that tho. So, if that’s the case. If Costa wins, that makes it even worse for Khamzat, right? Or does coata once again become the elite of the elite? So let’s all remember that Costa hasnt looked good however he is still a good fighter. If Khamzat handles him convincingly it will still be impressive. If he looks like he did against Burns then it’s a good win but clearly not an impressive victory of a guy at the top of the division. If he loses it’s gonna be embarrassing.

Costa is not in title contention AT ALL, he's currently 1-2 in his last 3 fights. He hasn't won two fights since 2019.

Khamzat is not ranked and is fighting someone on a overall losing streak, how in the world can that be a title eliminator? Costa isn't even in 3rd or 4th place for the title right now, he's completely out of the picture.

This is just weird 'cult of personality' stuff. Its OK to be a big fan of a fighter, but the rest is just made up nonsense.
But he fought for the belt once!!! It’s insane. People acting like he’s fighting the best in the division and when you point out that he’s not you will get the obligatory oh yeah he was never good label. He was good. It will be a good win if he wins. It shouldnt mean he’s at the top by any stretch. But boy if he does win I don’t think certain people will even need lotion.
;)

And yet WAY more scoring that soccer, with all of it's drama queen floppers lol - and that has a larger fan base. I don't know why people like what they like. Soccer is one of the most boring sports I've ever watched in my life and a lot of people seem to like that. As for myself I prefer any form of fighting over any team sport.
Larger fan base? Football (soccer) is the largest sport on earth by wide margins on terms of fans.
Around ten times more than american football.
Check how many people watch world cup and how many super bowl

You dont see these as contradictory? I think people make a lot about other people saying they weren’t any good. But that’s mostly just a joke on here. Admittedly, there are some people who actually believe that. For the most part though it means fighters fought people on the downside. It looks like you’re already admitting that tho. So, if that’s the case. If Costa wins, that makes it even worse for Khamzat, right? Or does coata once again become the elite of the elite? So let’s all remember that Costa hasnt looked good however he is still a good fighter. If Khamzat handles him convincingly it will still be impressive. If he looks like he did against Burns then it’s a good win but clearly not an impressive victory of a guy at the top of the division. If he loses it’s gonna be embarrassing.
Nope, Costa wins and that says more about Khamzat to me than Costa, unless Costa is really bringing something different to his game. Also I don't think beating Costa means much for Khamzat unless he does something crazy with a finish. I think its just a formality so he can get a title shot.

It is actully the opposite.. Poirerfan, Conan 9 and Baal will be put on suicide watch when Costa gets streamrolled.
The difference here is that we three are here for shits and giggles, just like pretty boi Paulo.
But you seem to be very invested in that ratlip. Did you earn a window seat already with your postings here or are you doing all this effort with multiple accounts for free and to protect his honour?
IMG_3943.jpeg

It's so funny to see how few people give a shit about this guy anymore. These insufferable threads used to be everywhere but now there are so few. You're like one of those guys still wearing a members only jacket OP

Relax, we still have another three weeks til the fight, then 3 weeks after the fight of non stop Khamzat threads, get ready.

Do you know how difficult it is to gain 15 pounds of muscle while doing almost exclusively high intensity cardio training?

I remember when Kobe gained 10 pounds of muscle, he was unstoppable them two years.

You must have missed all the Olives fanboys
I liked Oliveira, but his fans were so annoying that it made me want to see him lose. Probably the most toxic fan base I've seen in mma yet. Ironic because he's a nice guy

I remember when Kobe gained 10 pounds of muscle, he was unstoppable them two years.
giphy.gif

I've never seen Sherdog hung up on someone's nuts so bad like he's the 2nd coming of Christ. His downfall will be amazing.
Most of these rabid cultists have clearly "forgotten" about the little Burnsy incident.
Getting chin-checked and gassing versus a LW.. yep, not a good luck lads, right? Lol.

(also scared to go to the mat with him, "his BJJ is too elite" blah blah blah).

Do you know how difficult it is to gain 15 pounds of muscle while doing almost exclusively high intensity cardio training?

yes.

Do you know how many fighters do resistance training?

It's so funny to see how few people give a shit about this guy anymore. These insufferable threads used to be everywhere but now there are so few. You're like one of those guys still wearing a members only jacket OP

these same dorks will be back on the band wagon after he beats Costa and half of them will tell us Costa was never any good LMAO

Most of these rabid cultists have clearly "forgotten" about the little Burnsy incident.
Getting chin-checked and gassing versus a LW.. yep, not a good luck lads, right? Lol.

(also scared to go to the mat with him, "his BJJ is too elite" blah blah blah).

Just like we haven’t forgotten about Whittaker and Strickland being chin checked at WW and actually losing their fights… and then went on to become MW champ. It’s almost like a single fight doesn’t define you lmao

Back