Khamzat Chimaev: "Jon Jones would be a dream fight, regardless of weight class"

He says it's a dream fight he didn't say he would smash Bones, i'm saying this because i know people will shit talk about him now lol Even sherdog chumps can dream a fight no problem
And he say Jones is the GOAT, he is not like other retards saying Khabib is the goat just because they come from similar background

sure. if it's what it takes to see a good fight.

He says it's a dream fight he didn't say he would smash Bones, i'm saying this because i know people will shit talk about him now lol Even sherdog chumps can dream a fight no problem
And he say Jones is the GOAT, he is not like other retards saying Khabib is the goat just because they come from similar background

Who are you arguing with.

wSRDzQC.gif

a dream as in it would never happen but is nice to think about.

If you can't grapple Gilbert Burns, you certainly can't grapple Sexual Chocolate
6'2 vs 6'4 ain't much of a stretch, Jones fought shorter competition. But JBJ is so much broader

There has been a few replies since my initial post, and I would like to adress them all, as if they were one:

Wouldn't it be fucking cool to see Khamzat vs Jones?

Do not tell me that you wouldn't like the fight. I know that you would be lying.
There is literally ZERO chance that Chimaev does anything to Jones. Khamzat's punching power gets negated by Jones chin and length, but I'm pretty sure Jones would wrestle with Chimaev to prove a point, wich would end up with Khamzat gasping for air while Jon smashes what's left of his lip with elbows.

But yes, I would love to see it, you are right.

Back