News Khamzat Chimaev shuts down UFC 300 rumors - ‘Not fighting in Ramadan anymore’

Why won't he fight at the Ramada?

seems like a nice enough place to me

01299_exterior_day_1.jpg

got a nice pool and everything

424856421.jpg

nice bedrooms

mobi_room_head.jpg

beautiful restaurant

1707842623970.jpeg

mans being too picky. imho

Give me a ramadan only card where everyone is fasting, they can do the prayers in between rounds.

Khazmat is killing me. Everybody wants to see if he is capable of winning a title or not. What is the real deal here?

Remember when Hazmat said he would fight every month or whatever?

He’s averaged one fight per year since
That is why I say he’s killing me. Clearly he does not suck beating Gilbert and smashing by holland. Whether he is overrated or not could be true and I’d rather see him prove himself or just go away.

Khazmat is killing me. Everybody wants to see if he is capable of winning a title or not. What is the real deal here?

I think some of it stems back to being in the dog house on some level with his weight issue from UFC 279 that caused a lot of issues for the UFC brass.

There is also heavy rumors he has been having issues getting a Visa for fighting on US soil. Not to mention some injuries that held him up for a few months.

I think some of it stems back to being in the dog house on some level with his weight issue from UFC 279 that caused a lot of issues for the UFC brass.

There is also heavy rumors he has been having issues getting a Visa for fighting on US soil. Not to mention some injuries that held him up for a few months.
He can't get a US visa since he is blacklisted. It's not really rumors but the UFC won't admit it. He is never fighting in America again

Yes but refer to my other comment about how he's a lil bitch

Edit: Also check the coment under urs
But he never said the fight was made? He said that if the UFC cluld snap their fingers that is the fight they would make and the fight they want the most for 300, then listed the other alternatives they are working on, Ariel never said this fight was "set" just that the UFC wants it.

And what does being a "lil bitch" have to do with him being a journalist?

If they don't secure a really good main event then ufc 300 will go down as one of the ufcs biggest let downs

Khamzat while being the biggest name, has not earned a MW title shot, at 170 lbs maybe due to his wins over Burns and Usman (while being at 185), question is if he can make 170 these days without compromising himself to much, also can he enter the US? What was the reasoning behind his 1 year absens since his Kevin Holland win, he came out of that fight basically without a scratch and still sat out for over a year....some people speculated it was perhaps USADA related, since they stopped announcing failed tests to the public.

Chael just put out a video saying Khazmat can fight in the USA but he has chosen simply not to fight.

Remember when Hazmat said he would fight every month or whatever?

He’s averaged one fight per year since
Dude started out like a bat out of hell, then just fell off the face of the earth. I know that bout with COVID really screwed him up, but I can't help but think the increased popularity put a big spotlight on his relationship with Kadyrov which must have messed with getting visas to travel to the West.

At least he has a more impressive excuse this time- "I can't fight because of God."

He can't get a US visa since he is blacklisted. It's not really rumors but the UFC won't admit it. He is never fighting in America again
Source? Who has blacklisted him, the government? The deep state? I smell conspiracy bullshit.

Back