News Khamzat Chimaev shuts down UFC 300 rumors - ‘Not fighting in Ramadan anymore’

And where is the source that this is true? Is this because the two were seen together in photos and people speculated that this was true? How do we know the government actually is doing this? Again, it sounds like speculation turned into a conspiracy. If there is actual evidence that they are denying him a Visa because of this? Link me what you have.
I already replied to this in this thread, if you need a journo to repeat this info then so be it.

I already replied to this in this thread, if you need a journo to repeat this info then so be it.
That's why I believe what I believe, unlike others, I don't take internet rumors as fact. I actually searched and see what you mention, but it appears to be all speculation as I said. There is no confirmation anywhere that this is actually the reason he can't get a Visa.

That's why I believe what I believe, unlike others, I don't take internet rumors as fact. I actually searched and see what you mention, but it appears to be all speculation as I said. There is no confirmation anywhere that this is actually the reason he can't get a Visa.
Okay cool, I don’t know why you are writing this manifesto to me. I don’t care nor do I think anyone else does.

Okay cool, I don’t know why you are writing this manifesto to me. I don’t care nor do I think anyone else does.
lol you were the one who replied to me, let's not lose score here; you apparently care pretty deeply to defend your opinion like you did. The fact that you were only spewing internet nonsense, and I pointed this out seems to have gotten you a bit upset, which is why you would post in this tone.

You haven't searched jack shit, you can just Google Khamzat visa and find the article where his coach talks about it. It's been shared repeatedly already.

You haven't searched jack shit, you can just Google Khamzat visa and find the article where his coach talks about it. It's been shared repeatedly already.
It's possible I missed that given it wasn't important enough to do more than a brief search. Let's see it. I saw that several other fighters went to his country and fired his guns and such; Usman and a couple other guys.

Anyone, anywhere, any time except for these blackout dates.

Is this the article? He is not saying what you are saying.

“The thing is, Chimaev doesn’t have Swedish passport,” Nascimento said. “He’s not a Swedish citizen. He never was. He has a Russian passport. With this situation going on, the war, it’s hard for anyone to travel around the world with a Russian passport. Especially for a Chechen.
“I won’t go into details, but anyone who knows the story and is following what’s going on in the world knows that everybody is trying to corner Russia with sanctions. He’s living that. That’s one of the reasons why he chose to leave Sweden. Like, ‘I fight for the country, I live there since I was a teenager and pay taxes, and I always apply for a citizenship, but never get it.’”
“[Chimaev] just got a 10-year visa in Abu Dhabi and will apply for a type of passport here in the U.A.E., something like a citizenship, that could be used for travels,” Nascimento said. “Many Russian athletes are suffering with that. Chechens, Dagestani, Russians in general. But I think things will start to flow for Chimaev soon, and for other athletes too.”
“Sports save lives,” he continued. “To see athletes, people that have never committed any crimes and are just trying to live life in a positive manner and serve as example for the next generations, to pay the price and be unable to work because of problems caused by other people, I don’t think it’s fair. I don’t think it’s right. People might condemn what I’m saying, but what does an athlete have to do with a war started by two people that have nothing to do with sports?
“There are people paying a bigger price than not being able to fly. There are people losing their lives, mother losing their children, families being destroyed, fathers having to go to war. This entire situation is sad, man, and I won’t change my opinion because someone may disagree of support this thing. I don’t celebrate unfair punishment and I won’t celebrate any death, no matter which side that is. This is how I see it.”

I think leon edwards kos khamzat in a 5 round fight.

He should go hang out with “They won’t let me foight” McGregor

so what’s your theory then bro
you don’t think he’s blacklisted?

He should go hang out with “They won’t let me foight” McGregor

so what’s your theory then bro
you don’t think he’s blacklisted?
What I am reading his trainer saying about it is that it is a struggle for anyone from Russia to get a Visa because of the situation with Ukraine, which would make sense. I haven't seen confirmation of any of the other theories floating around and am not ready to make assumptions other than that. The problem with conspiracy theories is that they require zero evidence, only a hunch, which is not enough for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back