Media Khamzat Chimaev very sick recently

The rash could be from an allergic reaction to antibiotics which could've been administered during/after his recent surgery. My son had a similar body rash from penicillin allergy.

Could also be full body herpes.. maybe he was sparring with Garry and got too close.

I recall when he got very sick in 2020 too -- I hope he recovers fully

Looks like an allergic reaction to something, saw him skiing in Northern Sweden with his buddies so hopefully he is doing good now :)

The rash could be from an allergic reaction to antibiotics which could've been administered during/after his recent surgery. My son had a similar body rash from penicillin allergy.

Could also be full body herpes.. maybe he was sparring with Garry and got too close.

he also looks bloated af, not just like he has gained weight, he looks swollen all over

So then I guess Kadyrow has crabs and Cumshot is allergic to them?

looks like Lupus from the red blotches all over him. That is my internet trained diagnosis.
5da59d66c4c5179dad390374_itsnever.gif

The swelling of the face (and the rash) makes me think it might be something with his kidneys.
Regardless, it sounds like he's got a handle on things now, so that's good.

damn, that legitimate sucks. wonder what is causing these issues. i remember he had some sort of problems during covid. could it be covid? something else? a fighter like him, with all of the skill and talent in the world, this is terrible news.
Probably overtraining especially when he was sick before

Fucking hell, he looks like me waking up on the 01st Jan, mega rough. Glad to see he’s bounced back cos he looked like death.

UFC needs to start testing for AIDS, Kahmzat gets sick a lot

Back