KHAMZAT VS STRICKLAND LETS GET IT ON

TheTribalQueef

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
If what Khamzat says is true I would loooove to see Strickland get brutally humiliated by Khamzat then go on a long losing streak. WAR KHAMZAT.

just make izzy vs khamzat the main event at ufc 300
Adesanya is going to be taking on Duplises for Duplises world middle weight title at UFC 300. I wouldn't be upset if they put strickland on the same card and we got to see him get RAG DOLLED by Chimaev. SIGN THE CONTRACT STRICKLAND.

Feels like forever since he fought Usman...i guess this could be a good fight to prove he belongs at the top at MW, a little unfair for Strickland to sign for this right after he fought tho.

Khamzat vs Cannonier
Strickland vs Usman
DDP vs Izzy
oooooh usman vs strickland that was a nice beat down by usman

I'd rather let the young blood get a crack at Strickland next

Pick his limp body up and walk him across the cage then talk to his girlfriend as he pounds his ugly face in and makes him forget about his erectile dysfunction momentarily.

There's heaps of good fights for Khamzat: Costa, Izzy, Strickland, DDP, there's more, but we ain't seeing him fight for some reason.

Now just because of OP I need to see Strickland get the belt back.

Man I been here for years on and off, but every thread like this suggests I'm better of not being here.

Yup, for champion that lost a decision is "trash". I ain't even defending any side of this other than wtf happened to blatant fighter bashing being actually taken as a rule? Every day it's "trash", "sucks", "never good", "quitter" -- all terms thrown out there by fuckin trolls, and it really shows how far discussion, quality, and general appeal of even engaging around here has went flying off the tracks.

Why did I post in this one to state that? I dunno, call it a bottle of rum on a standard Wednesday. The follow up to this will just be people calling me whiner or berating me so a response won't be rewarded for your efforts lol. I just wanted to point this stinker out as an example of the shit that flies around here as "normal" discussion.

Khamzat ? Fighting a middleweight ? Slow down there buddy, we have to build him up with old welterweights still.

Did Strickland fuck your mom or something? Kick your dog?

Back