Media Khamzat's mate gets beat up and then he does a Conor

This was a couple of months ago at a Fight Club Rush show, the guy who was fighting Irman Smajic (sp) seems to be a bit of a father figure in the gym and a nice guy and he lost a fight against a shit talking younger fighter and there was quite a bit of bad blood between the gyms going into it.

I don't think he got thrown out of anything as I think he was there for the wolf pack fights.

Was that the Ice Man trying to intervene at the end?

Absolutely not a sexual battery suit waiting to happen either.
Boof! Haha, no comment, although I'll remember where I heard it first. I wish him the best, and other than being a bit brash of a personality, I really only dislike his fans.

Khamzat seems a balanced and mature individual that won't have any legal troubles though out his life.

He also definitely doesn't use cociane.
<{fry}> Can't tell if sarcasm or not, also definitely looks a bit like a sugar booger rage seen a fair share of those in my life lol

<{fry}> Can't tell if sarcasm or not, also definitely looks a bit like a sugar booger rage seen a fair share of those in my life lol
Khamzat does so much bugle his lips parted to allow easier access to his nostrils.

You heard it here first.

What an idiot....I don't know why I dislike him so much..maybe it's the idiotic beard, maybe it's the rabbit lip, maybe it's sherdog's unreal hype, but he just rubs me the wrong way and I can't wait to see him lose in brutal fashion.

Khamzat and Reza Madadi are famous for jumping the cage everytime their teammates loses.

Here's another one, Khamzat enters the cage in 11:45.

meh - why is everyone upset about that non-event of a vid?
Khamzat tried to get in the cage, security didn't let him, end of story. The drama queens of sherdog are going to have a field day though.

It doesn't make sense why someone would get enraged because their friend lost an MMA fight. Fucking idiots lol
I would always be nervous and emotional watching my teammates more then competing myself. I personally would just have a weird sense of melancholy when about to compete in muay thai, or wrestling in H.S I guess it helped me from getting an adrenaline dump in the match, but still not the best way to be.

I would always be nervous and emotional watching my teammates more then competing myself. I personally would just have a weird sense of melancholy when about to compete in muay thai, or wrestling in H.S I guess it helped me from getting an adrenaline dump in the match, but still not the best way to be.
I've always been nervous for my own fights, sometimes it helped and other times it didn't. When friends are fighting I just feel it's exciting but when they lose it's a real downer. I don't understand someone being angry though, unless the fight was a robbery or something but this clearly wasn't, it was a good stoppage. That's like a child throwing a tantrum, things aren't the way I like it so fuck everyone.

Khamzat and Reza Madadi are famous for jumping the cage everytime their teammates loses.

Here's another one, Khamzat enters the cage in 11:45.

Both are grade A pricks. Madadi even goes in there and threatens the ref and they let him do it. I mean, what can you expect? this guy spent 14 months in jail while he was a UFC fighter for stealing handbags.
It's both hilarious and sad that even after watching this shit some idiots will come and try to defend or justify their actions.

Last edited:
Khamzat became visible upset after his mate got his ass kicked, to the point he was trying to get in the cage and get some Conor like antic going.
Its all Dana White's fault for not giving Khamzat a fight.

Why does everything has to be compared to Conor? Rent free dude.
And wtf is a mate? What are you gay.

yeah, that whole team is well known for having a lot of level headed individuals who don't get themselves into trouble
wink-mr-bean.gif

Chechens are known for their calm, rational, and even tempered approach to life. They are truly a lighthearted people who don't take themselves seriously. <45>

Back