Kpop/Jpop Music Station Thread

Not Kpop/Jpop, but I got to know some older Chinese (mostly Cantonese) songs from my wife since she's from Hong Kong. Started to like a lot of them. Eason Chan is probably my favorite artist. Two of my favorite songs since I have no idea the names or how to search for other songs on youtube, haha.

Edit: Found three more Eason songs I really like lol

Last edited:
Not Kpop/Jpop, but I got to know some older Chinese (mostly Cantonese) songs from my wife since she's from Hong Kong. Started to like a lot of them. Eason Chan is probably my favorite artist. Two of my favorite songs since I have no idea the names or how to search for other songs on youtube, haha.

WOW. I never knew Eason as a singer. I always know him as an actor hahahahahaha.

One of his film, I Corrupt All Cops is very good

Dunno if this has been posted. Very cute song. This also used as an anime called "Star Driver" opening.

Reactions: Oku
One of the first song I ever listened and got me hooked on KPOP. The melody is soooo good. G-dragon is so cute :oops:

@Clementine I know I tagged you a lot already, but I was listening to this song and I really want you to listen to it hahahahahaha.

gd.gif

kpop-bigbang.gif

MV version

Hangul and English lyrics

I also recently found this Mandarin song. It is English subbed, too bad no pinyin lyrics to sing along with hahah.

It's an OST to a Chinese or Taiwan film called "An Empress and The Warriors", I watched the film years ago as a kid, I remembered the OST was very good, and searched a long time for this song. I really like the lyrics, pretty inspirational to truly strive for your dreams.

Few years ago I watched this K-Drama called Tempted, the drama itself is not bad although has some flaws, and has some good OSTs. Joy from Red Velvet also has kiss scenes in this drama, which made my heart flutter because she is so cute but also made me a little jealous hahaha.

It's a song by DK, a member from Seventeen. I have never listened to Seventeen, but DK voice is so soothing.

MV version, also has Joy kiss scene at the end. :oops::p

English lyrics and hangul

Also from Tempted, this is song is more wholesome and happy compared to the above. Yang Da Il is so good, I have seen some of his OSTs from different dramas.

MV version

Hangul and English lyrics.

This is an ost to Itaewon Class. One of the best kdrama ever in my opinion. And the soundtracks are really good. I will post more of them.

MV

Hangul and English lyrics

Back