Kron had the most pathetic performance from a male fighter since CM Punk

Kron went to fight while high on weed.
Wazzzzzzzzup.png.jpg

QIHT.gif

That was a legit CM Punk level performance. Just toughness to eat shots. 0 striking. 0 wrestling. Guard pull to eating GNP lmaoooo WTF....

fetchimage
No, truthfully CM Punks performance was worse. If we’re being honest snd not a hater.

At least Kron has actual combat sports achievements. He was ADCC champion 10 years ago

CM Punk has no credentials in combat sports, no sports background at all - and it showed.

also bear in mind CM Punk was paid much more than Kron. Probably 10 times more

Joe was going on like Jourdain was in grave danger lol.

Fucking supposed BJJ wizard was completely nullified by a striker
I think the French commentator actually said, talking about Kron, the word "legend". I heard it. Followed by long seconds of awkward silence by Taylor Lapilus doing color commentary.

I think the French commentator actually said, talking about Kron, the word "legend". I heard it. Followed by long seconds of awkward silence by Taylor Lapilus doing color commentary.

To be fair, Kron has had some legendary performances in sport grappling. specifically ADCC 2013, and certain IBJJF matches. But all that was 10+ years ago

Anyone who knew Ben Askren knew he was shot when he came to the ufc. He could barely walk...

He was 18-0 and had been at least fighting a little better than regional fighters. The UFC clearly saw enough to want to give him a shot. Sure people may have been ignorant of the situation but the hype was pretty big, especially with the way he ended up in the UFC.

His one of the most hyped fighters entering the UFC in many years.

To be fair, Kron has had some legendary performances in sport grappling. specifically ADCC 2013, and certain IBJJF matches. But all that was 10+ years ago
You're right to mention that, actually what was funny is the contrast of him being called a legend and immediately after, seeing him fight with the intelligence of a headless bird

be fair there was some fat hw last night who lost to parker porter. He was worse.
You also have to be fair to Braxton, he's not a member of one of the most famous lineages in MMA/BJJ nor supposed to be a world class practitioner of any martial art. He's a dude who hits hard, is aggressive and came in on short notice.

Kron and Rolles might very well be the last Gracies to ever fight in the UFC, and they did quite a bit of damage to that name.

Him even being on the main card was disgraceful enough
Then I saw some people on here picking him against a badass like jourdain
<{clintugh}>
Dudes attitude was terrible. You can tell his ego is enormous and doesn't match his skillset..see ya!

He was 18-0 and had been at least fighting a little better than regional fighters. The UFC clearly saw enough to want to give him a shot. Sure people may have been ignorant of the situation but the hype was pretty big, especially with the way he ended up in the UFC.

His one of the most hyped fighters entering the UFC in many years.
Dude he had retired due to injuries when he came to the ufc...

I feel that at this point new Gracie kids that wanna learn to fight would be better off watching ty-Bo aerobic kickboxing instructional VHS tapes than they’d be with the mcdojuitsu style they get taught

At least Kron has actual combat sports achievements. He was ADCC champion 10 years ago

CM Punk has no credentials in combat sports, no sports background at all - and it showed.

also bear in mind CM Punk was paid much more than Kron. Probably 10 times more
That makes Krons performance even worse … He’s had 10 YEARS of MMA training and gave THAT performance

There is always an expectation to the rule but most Jiu Jitsu guys I roll with and know have terrible takedowns just watch a BJJ tournament in your area and most the guys will lack takedowns and butt scott like Kron Gracie did.

Did you meant to say "exception?" Can't even get your words right just like your terrible example

Kron comes from the side that believes all their jiujitsu is geared for fighting and should be translated easily. All the guys I listed are all sport BJJ guys with extensive sport BJJ backgrounds that are doing much better than Kron despite his hardcore belief that BJJ should be for fighting exclusively.
You are a moron if you are comparing "most jiujitsu guys you roll with" and average local tournaments with elite level sport BJJ guys transferring over to MMA

Back