Kron should go up to 155 and fight Paddy

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 359865

Make these guys prove they can and or want to fight at this level. I’m a a huge Kron fan but I don’t think 145 is his weight class and I also think he needs someone he is really motivated to prove himself against.

Paddy needs to prove he can decisively beat someone with some high level martial arts background.

Perfect fight to make and they both make enough money that leaving the promotion afterwards win lose or draw for a different rule set or easier opponents it wouldn’t be a big deal and they get some name recognition.

Reactions: Jeo
Honestly I would go up to 155 and fight paddy but I just don't think guys like him are on my level at all. I would easily submit Islam Makachev from guard and claim the belt if I went to that weight class.
Go for it brother- I too agree you’d submit him quite easily.

Kron should go to 170 and pray for CM Punk return and match up for last payday.

Kron should go back to Rizin, and live off his last name with the Japanese aesthetics/matchups/entertainment. He can't pull guard in the UFC in 2023 and expect to tap people out. He has 0 striking and Rizin is much better suited to his skill set. Either that, or try ONE FC see if they will give him a contract. Other than that he has no business being in MMA if he doesnt add the mixed part to his arsenal.

Doubt he’d care honestly he’s set for life.

He's not. in fact the reason he took this fight is because he needs the money.

It is possible to have a good income with owning and operating a BJJ school, and doing seminars

But Kron is not a good business man. He's not even a good adult, to be frank

I doubt he would be anymore competitive in ONE.

I honestly think there are 125ers who would beat him, at this point
i think he'd have a better shot of subbing someone there than UFC

How about Kron vs Ryan Hall in a match where they aren't allowed to stand up.
Each fighter starts sitting in their corner, then butt scoots to the center of the cage to engage.
FrigidShadowyBoubou-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Paddy Pimblett would beat the shit out of him

Kron should not fight anymore if he wants to fight like he did last night. Kron doesn't need to go up a weight class he needs to figure out his not fighting in the 90's.

Back