Social Kyle Rittenhouse Booed off Stage at University of Memphis When Faced With Protestors

This is bizarre.

'He was stupid for being there?'

What about the rioters?

Gee, let's extrapolate: also taking dangerous risks, hence some are now dead.

It's not an argument, and it's certainly not weak, it's common sense.

You get it.

I’d be happy to debate you once you make an argument.

If you were thinking like a responsible adult, you would have responded to my question with "No one should be out rioting". Instead you responded with "Adults", meaning that it's okay with you if adults are involved in riots.

My argument is that our states/government should have nipped the BLM riots in the bud early on with force instead of the police standing around allowing people to burn down buildings while causing billions of dollars of damage while a good 10-20 people got murdered. No one should be involved in situations like that whether you have "ties" to the community or are a certain age or for any other reason.

He wasn’t sticking up for himself. He literally went to another state looking for a fight of some sort. Untrained idiot kids with guns is not the answer.

You have no factual basis to say he went looking for a fight. That's your opinion that you're free to have, but it's uninformed.

BLM isn't violent.

There are fifty chapters and I'm sure there are exceptions, but those exceptions are condemned by the whole.

They didn't divide America but they damaged white supremacy, which is why you hate them.

Conservatives called members of the civil rights movement Marxist terrorists, and you're doing the same now with BLM. Conservatives love to quote that one passage from that one speech from MLK, but when he was alive they called him the most dangerous man in America. If MLK had a criticism of BLM it would be that they're too passive.

BLM didn't do shit except get a bunch of assholes free sneakers and the leaders millions of dollars. They were founded and fueled by lies. I couldn't care less if you think I'm a white supremacist. Because of people like you, that insult has no weight anymore.

If you were thinking like a responsible adult, you would have responded to my question with "No one should be out rioting". Instead you responded with "Adults", meaning that it's okay with you if adults are involved in riots.

My argument is that our states/government should have nipped the BLM riots in the bud early on with force instead of the police standing around allowing people to burn down buildings while causing billions of dollars of damage while a good 10-20 people got murdered. No one should be involved in situations like that whether you have "ties" to the community or are a certain age or for any other reason.

Your response to a reaction to authoritarianism is more authoritarianism lmao

'Just nip it in the bud'

Jesus dude! Obviously no one should be involved in a riot. Didn’t think that needed to be explained. By answering “adults”, I was talking about not having a 17 year old try to solve problems created by “adults”. I have to give you credit, you’re really coming out of left field with whatever nonsensical argument you’re tying to make. I give you a pass for asking the dumbest question; you probably haven’t been following the thread.

My argument is that he shouldn’t have been there. And you just admitted that kids make stupid decisions. You just made my point lol. He made a stupid/moronic decision. But you’re also trying to angle to argue other things that really have nothing to do with my argument. The legality of it all was already litigated and a decision was made. I respect the decisions of the courts, but you bring up other crap. Who is the emotional one here? Lol

You don't like people pointing out the fact that he was a child. You called him a moron. I point out that a child not choosing the best course of action once in his pre-adult life is pretty much par for the course and no surprise. One poor decision doesn't make someone a moron.

He's alive and free to do as he pleases. Seems being armed while among those idiots was an intelligent decision no matter what you think of him going there. Again, no rioting criminals = no Kyle Rittenhouse shooting in self-defense.

You're the emotional one since you resort to name calling. That much is obvious. People have been poking holes in your arguments so you name call in response. It's laughable.

Your post to "reaction score" seems on point.

Last edited:
Your response to a reaction to authoritarianism is more authoritarianism lmao

'Just nip it in the bud'

Police ending riots is authoritarianism? Do you even realize how many laws are being broken during these "protests" that turn into riots? They have full authority to prevent people from breaking the law. Don't break the law and the police aren't necessary.

Jesus dude! Obviously no one should be involved in a riot. Didn’t think that needed to be explained. By answering “adults”, I was talking about not having a 17 year old try to solve problems created by “adults”. I have to give you credit, you’re really coming out of left field with whatever nonsensical argument you’re tying to make. I give you a pass for asking the dumbest question; you probably haven’t been following the thread.

I'm just responding to what you've been saying. You asked someone what were Kyle's ties to the community and you've said he never should have been there. Why are you cherry picking this one individual? Why not question what the pedophiles ties to the community were and whether or not he should have been there? What about every other person at that riot? You already stated that adults should be at riots so don't get mad when I call you on that. If you're going to involve yourself in a debate like this, be prepared to get your shit called on.

You're just biased against this kid. No shit that kids shouldn't be running around with AR15s at a riot. No one should be running around and involved in a riot at all. But that's not the point you're making. You're singling him out and I'm just showing you that the points you're making are not very good ones. A level headed individual would be saying that no one should have been involved in this situation and it never should have turned into a riot if the police were allowed to do their jobs.

Police ending riots is authoritarianism? Do you even realize how many laws are being broken during these "protests" that turn into riots? They have full authority to prevent people from breaking the law. Don't break the law and the police aren't necessary.

You are obviously partly right.

However the answer to civil unrest goes beyond authoritarianism, and heavy handed silencing of the masses is likely to make things worse. It would be seen as antagonistic.

In life, there is balance. Being unrealistic and trying to shut everything down wouldn't work. It barely works in any country.

I'm just responding to what you've been saying. You asked someone what were Kyle's ties to the community and you've said he never should have been there. Why are you cherry picking this one individual? Why not question what the pedophiles ties to the community were and whether or not he should have been there? What about every other person at that riot? You already stated that adults should be at riots so don't get mad when I call you on that. If you're going to involve yourself in a debate like this, be prepared to get your shit called on.

You're just biased against this kid. No shit that kids shouldn't be running around with AR15s at a riot. No one should be running around and involved in a riot at all. But that's not the point you're making. You're singling him out and I'm just showing you that the points you're making are not very good ones. A level headed individual would be saying that no one should have been involved in this situation and it never should have turned into a riot if the police were allowed to do their jobs.

“No shit that kids shouldn't be running around with AR15s at a riot.”

Thank you for supporting my argument

You are obviously partly right.

However the answer to civil unrest goes beyond authoritarianism, and heavy handed silencing of the masses is likely to make things worse. It would be seen as antagonistic.

In life, there is balance. Being unrealistic and trying to shut everything down wouldn't work. It barely works in any country.

I agree there is a balance but the balance was way out of whack that year.

“No shit that kids shouldn't be running around with AR15s at a riot.”

Thank you for supporting my argument

I don't support your argument because your argument is that kids shouldn't be in riots but adults should. I said "I'd like to know who should be involved in a riot" and you said "adults".

No one should be involved in riots. Your stance is based on partisan cherry picking.

I agree there is a balance but the balance was way out of whack that year.

I don't support your argument because your argument is that kids shouldn't be in riots but adults should. I said "I'd like to know who should be involved in a riot" and you said "adults".

No one should be involved in riots. Your stance is based on partisan cherry picking.

You’re lost in the sauce if that was your takeaway.

You asked me the strange question of who should be involved in a riot. I didn’t think you meant that literally. That would be like me asking you, who should be involved in a bank robbery. But I wouldn’t ask you such a stupid question. For your benefit, I clarified my stance when I told you that a kid shouldn’t be involved in adult matters. That doesn’t mean that the adults are right or justified in their actions. I’m merely saying someone should be looking out for a kid in that situation.

Idk why I’m explaining this to you anymore. You totally changed the direction of what was being debated here. Feel free to respond but my debate with you ends.

You’re lost in the sauce if that was your takeaway.

You asked me the strange question of who should be involved in a riot. I didn’t think you meant that literally. That would be like me asking you, who should be involved in a bank robbery. But I wouldn’t ask you such a stupid question. For your benefit, I clarified my stance when I told you that a kid shouldn’t be involved in adult matters. That doesn’t mean that the adults are right or justified in their actions. I’m merely saying someone should be looking out for a kid in that situation.

Idk why I’m explaining this to you anymore. You totally changed the direction of what was being debated here. Feel free to respond but my debate with you ends.

There were people burning buildings down, looting businesses and assaulting people. There was a pedophile running around assaulting people with a skateboard and another criminal with a gun attempting to shoot Kyle while he was being assaulted by a skateboard and out of all those criminals and all that criminal activity, you focus in on Kyle.

How about you call out the actual criminals first and then we can get to Kyle after that? I might have a shred of respect for you if you call out the people who were actually committing crimes here instead of the one kid who got acquitted of committing any crimes.

BLM didn't do shit except get a bunch of assholes free sneakers and the leaders millions of dollars. They were founded and fueled by lies. I couldn't care less if you think I'm a white supremacist. Because of people like you, that insult has no weight anymore.

Yeah, I get it. People giving a shit about black people makes you angry. Trying to address MANY decades of bad policing aimed at the black community frustrates you, because that's what you think policing should always be.

If the FBI even suggests they're going to investigate conservatives for making death threats, that's WEAPONIZATION and unacceptable. Try and look closely at policies that target black people? That's propaganda and grifting.

Yeah, you would have hated MLK and demanded he be imprisoned. He was a hundred times as radical as today's activists.

Let them riot my man. My 17 year old son is not going out there.

Neither would mine, but Kyle’s parents have never been called “good parents.” But the “he shouldn’t have been there” argument is as stupid as the “he crossed state lines WITH A GUN!!!!!, which is of course proven false.

No one should have been there. There shouldn’t have been a riot because a cop shot a violent racist armed with a knife that was trying to flee the scene in a vehicle he was about to steal with children in the vehicle. Fuck blake. Thank goodness he has no use of his dick so he can never make another child or have sex again. But the fucking morons are the people that wanted to riot and burn millions in property, attack cops and old property owners without anyone to intervene because everyone was scared of the blm riots because to even speak out against them was considered racist and still is and to do anything other than participate when present put you at risk for violence. Fuck them as well. I don’t like Kyle as a person, but I respect what he did. He stepped up when few others would.

He wasn’t sticking up for himself. He literally went to another state looking for a fight of some sort. Untrained idiot kids with guns is not the answer.

It was like 20 mins away from where he lived and his dad lived there and he worked there. How about the shitbags that traveled many miles to get there to riot over a shitbag rapist who fought police when they dared to try to arrest him and he was armed with a knife and then tried to steal a car that was filled with children just so he could evade capture. blake earned his current condition. Fuck him, and fuck all the animals that burned down the town, attacked police and old people trying to prevent the looting of their property.

And he wasn’t picking a fight. Do you know anything about his actions that day? Cleaning up, treating people that were wounded, trying to prevent people from destroying more businesses, and he tried to run from multiple attacks. He was picking a fight but he was more than prepared when shit got real bad.

There were people burning buildings down, looting businesses and assaulting people. There was a pedophile running around assaulting people with a skateboard and another criminal with a gun attempting to shoot Kyle while he was being assaulted by a skateboard and out of all those criminals and all that criminal activity, you focus in on Kyle.

How about you call out the actual criminals first and then we can get to Kyle after that? I might have a shred of respect for you if you call out the people who were actually committing crimes here instead of the one kid who got acquitted of committing any crimes.

We come here because we love to debate. In some cases, to exchange ideas. You come here to be right and win an argument at all cost. An argument that only you are making lol. If I want to make a point about Kyle being a moron, I don’t need to talk about the criminals because you want me to lol.

Neither would mine, but Kyle’s parents have never been called “good parents.” But the “he shouldn’t have been there” argument is as stupid as the “he crossed state lines WITH A GUN!!!!!, which is of course proven false.

No one should have been there. There shouldn’t have been a riot because a cop shot a violent racist armed with a knife that was trying to flee the scene in a vehicle he was about to steal with children in the vehicle. Fuck blake. Thank goodness he has no use of his dick so he can never make another child or have sex again. But the fucking morons are the people that wanted to riot and burn millions in property, attack cops and old property owners without anyone to intervene because everyone was scared of the blm riots because to even speak out against them was considered racist and still is and to do anything other than participate when present put you at risk for violence. Fuck them as well. I don’t like Kyle as a person, but I respect what he did. He stepped up when few others would.

“Neither would mine, but Kyle’s parents have never been called “good parents.”

Amazing, common ground.

It was like 20 mins away from where he lived and his dad lived there and he worked there. How about the shitbags that traveled many miles to get there to riot over a shitbag rapist who fought police when they dared to try to arrest him and he was armed with a knife and then tried to steal a car that was filled with children just so he could evade capture. blake earned his current condition. Fuck him, and fuck all the animals that burned down the town, attacked police and old people trying to prevent the looting of their property.

And he wasn’t picking a fight. Do you know anything about his actions that day? Cleaning up, treating people that were wounded, trying to prevent people from destroying more businesses, and he tried to run from multiple attacks. He was picking a fight but he was more than prepared when shit got real bad.

A 17 year old had no business being there. The adults, his parents, the community failed him.

A 17 year old had no business being there. The adults, his parents, the community failed him.
Goes both ways. No one should've been there. A curfew was in place.

BLM isn't violent.

There are fifty chapters and I'm sure there are exceptions, but those exceptions are condemned by the whole.

They didn't divide America but they damaged white supremacy, which is why you hate them.

Conservatives called members of the civil rights movement Marxist terrorists, and you're doing the same now with BLM. Conservatives love to quote that one passage from that one speech from MLK, but when he was alive they called him the most dangerous man in America. If MLK had a criticism of BLM it would be that they're too passive.

Fact check: BULLSHIT. blm has shown themselves to be very violent and threaten people, usually exclusively white people except for black “Uncle Tom” cops. At their least violent, they love shutting shit down and they surround vehicles that dare to try and use the road and hold them hostage with threats of violence or destroying their vehicle.

And blm are Marxist terrorists. They are proud of being “trained marxists against the nuclear family” and a whole bunch of other shit like that. They did divide the country into those willing to destroy over the death of black parasites and violent individuals (if you would like a list of whom I speak of and their deeds, just ask) and to speak out against them online was called racist, a word they actually weaponized by using it to cost people jobs and reputation and if you did it in person, it would get you stomped on by at least ten people because they don’t fight one on one but swarm like stinging insects.

I have no problem with MLK or his tactics. They were fighting actual racism and fighting for rights like everyone else. blm fights, like physically fight and murder over complete scumbags while they ignore the genocide being perpetuated by their own in every major city and most smaller cities. I worked in law enforcement for 18 years and I never worked a white on anyone shooting. All black/black or black/white shootings and murders in a city of 40k with an area of 150k. Small black population but they cornered the market on violence.

Back