Social Kyle Rittenhouse Booed off Stage at University of Memphis When Faced With Protestors

steve-kneeling.gif

Nothing to worry about!

@koquerelle is a damn solid dude, and it's a stupid idea to talk to anyone that way.
It's all good. I honestly think he meant what he said for a second. Just heated words it happens. We all do it.

Some went overboard with the hero worship. Others went overboard with the murderer tag. I hope he gets to live a normal life. He did nothing wrong.

I agree. Kid was rightfully found not guilty. Any other verdict would've been crazy.

But I think now he's trying to capitalize on his "fame" and he's not super bright and not very good at this game and it shows. A "normal life" will only be in the cards if he stops trying to be some sort of spokesperson (or allowing others to manipulate him into thinking he is) for anti-wokeness or whatever. It doesn't seem like he's up for this role.

I agree. Kid was rightfully found not guilty. Any other verdict would've been crazy.

But I think now he's trying to capitalize on his "fame" and he's not super bright and not very good at this game and it shows. A "normal life" will only be in the cards if he stops trying to be some sort of spokesperson (or allowing others to manipulate him into thinking he is) for anti-wokeness or whatever. It doesn't seem like he's up for this role.

The thing is, the more he exposes himself as not-quite-competent in important fields (public speaking, debating, general leadership), the fewer options he'll have in 5-10 years when nobody remotely gives a fuck about who he is.

I've seen a bunch of guys get over-promoted in my time, and while this is a bit different, this kid offers nothing.

He's being used and manipulated, time to cut the bullshit and get himself on a ladder before they pigeonhole him completely.

I feel exactly the same. I don't blame him though. He's young and the appeal must have been hard to dismiss. I blame the vultures who try to use him.

The thing is, the more he exposes himself as not-quite-competent in important fields (public speaking, debating, general leadership), the fewer options he'll have in 5-10 years when nobody remotely gives a fuck about who he is.

I've seen a bunch of guys get over-promoted in my time, and while this is a bit different, this kid offers nothing.

He's being used and manipulated, time to cut the bullshit and get himself on a ladder before they pigeonhole him completely.

Bingo

You would let somebody call you a pedo lover in real life?
I wouldn't immediately punch this imaginary person in the face, because I'm a civilized human being who doesn't just fly into a violent rage over words. Unless you've been to prison a time or two, I doubt you have that trigger as well.

Don't play this stupid internet game, where you're all hard asses playing by street rules. It's embarrassing.

I wouldn't immediately punch this imaginary person in the face, because I'm a civilized human being who doesn't just fly into a violent rage over words. Unless you've been to prison a time or two, I doubt you have that trigger as well.

Don't play this stupid internet game, where you're all hard asses playing by street rules. It's embarrassing.

In other words, you're the kind of basement dweller who legitimately thinks if he walked up to someone in a bar and called them a pedo, you wouldn't get punched.

And when you did get punched, you'd cry foul.

Yawn.

I feel exactly the same. I don't blame him though. He's young and the appeal must have been hard to dismiss. I blame the vultures who try to use him.
This is true. It's also hard for us to put ourselves through that situation. It's easy to judge though regardless right or wrong

I knew they were not the best people but are you kidding me? I didn't pay attention to this mess but who on this martial arts forum would ever defend anyone that has this level of sex offender as his background. My God guys doing tine would never accept these types ANYWHERE near then and would stomp them on site. Why would anyone defend these sickos.

I knew they were not the best people but are you kidding me? I didn't pay attention to this mess but who on this martial arts forum would ever defend anyone that has this level of sex offender as his background. My God guys doing tine would never accept these types ANYWHERE near then and would stomp them on site. Why would anyone defend these sickos.
I don't think anyone is defending the sickos as you say. do you think Kyle knew that person was sex offender?

No, it's about Rittenhouse, as evidenced by the unhinged reaction to his name popping up anywhere and the thumbnail to the story showing him crying on the stand.

That appears to be wrong based on the details of the story.

The even broke down over questions on his association to Charlie Kirk.

With what's going on in colleges today why would he go there.

The administration sure didn't want him there.

I understand they changed the ticket procedure to make sure protesters could get in. So group invited him and they should have know as should have he that the school administration would do everything they could to let something happen.

The only thing more pathetic than taking time out of your day to attend a Kyle Rittenhouse appearance is taking time out of your day to protest one.

Seriously, get a fucking life. You're in college FFS. Have fun.

I mean, the whole point of college is to make statements.

That appears to be wrong based on the details of the story.

The even broke down over questions on his association to Charlie Kirk.

Charlie Kirk can speak for himself. Why would there be people giving Rittenhouse a hard time?

Back