Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

Isn't this the testimony the judge said he most likely wouldn't allow in? In the evidence hearing he said that he was the expert and didn't want any "competition" in his courtroom. Did he say the guy can testify in front of the jury?
No clue. Not sure if it would be normal for a witness to be allowed in the pretrial and not the actual trial.

No clue. Not sure if it would be normal for a witness to be allowed in the pretrial and not the actual trial.

At the previous hearing the judge said he'd listen to the expert and then decide if he can be called by the defense.

From what I just read the prosecution will present their own expert (on Oct. 25th) and then the judge will decide who can testify.

Anyone.

ANYONE.

...on this forum who would allow THEIR 17 yr old kid to go play cops and robbers like he did are BAD PARENTS.

And although NO ONE ON THIS FORUM would allow that to happen................they STILL think that Cryle is heroic............... LOL

It's gross, yet...comedy gold.
I wouldn’t let my sweet little baby @Gregolian go out looting.

At the previous hearing the judge said he'd listen to the expert and then decide if he can be called by the defense.

From what I just read the prosecution will present their own expert (on Oct. 25th) and then the judge will decide who can testify.

I don’t see how they could possibly deny this. They may argue that he is not an expert but they can’t do much to stop the defense from calling their own witness

Two updates. First, there are rumors the defense is trying to get the misdemeanor possession thrown out due to a hunting code that allows 17 yr olds to carry a rifle while hunting. Not sure that is the message they would want to be out there.

Second is the prosecutors released info that they have infrared cameras that show that kyle stalked the first guy before shooting him. I seriously doubt this. They may have been going to the same location but to say he was stalking him seems like a stretch to me. Why would he “stalk” him only to run away before ultimately shooting him? And there is no information on the time from his alleged stalking and the shooting

Two updates. First, there are rumors the defense is trying to get the misdemeanor possession thrown out due to a hunting code that allows 17 yr olds to carry a rifle while hunting. Not sure that is the message they would want to be out there.

Second is the prosecutors released info that they have infrared cameras that show that kyle stalked the first guy before shooting him. I seriously doubt this. They may have been going to the same location but to say he was stalking him seems like a stretch to me. Why would he “stalk” him only to run away before ultimately shooting him? And there is no information on the time from his alleged stalking and the shooting

Yeah, it's on video. They were both just walking south. There was a whole crowd of people heading south on that road.

Rittenhouse had gotten a call from his buddy at the north business about the south business that they were supposed to be watching. His buddy said that it was being vandalized and asked Rittenhouse to go there.

So Rittenhouse grabbed a fire extinguisher and went south. Why he went alone instead of bringing the guy that he was at the gas station with is beyond me.

Last edited:

If it's IR it should be easy to tell if he was following the guy to put out the fires he was starting. He also might have been following him around just to keep an eye on the crazy guy.

Following him around might also be the reason the guy blew up at him and he just didn't know how to handle it. Unfortunately the adult that was supposed to be supervising him was not there and Kyle either didn't know where he was or was too panicked to run towards him.

At least we don't have much longer to wait before all the evidence is made public.

Marjorie Taylor Greene thinks most men shouldve done what Kyle RIttenhouse did.

If it's IR it should be easy to tell if he was following the guy to put out the fires he was starting. He also might have been following him around just to keep an eye on the crazy guy.

Following him around might also be the reason the guy blew up at him and he just didn't know how to handle it. Unfortunately the adult that was supposed to be supervising him was not there and Kyle either didn't know where he was or was too panicked to run towards him.

At least we don't have much longer to wait before all the evidence is made public.

The pedo rapist freak was an adult. He should not have screamed the n word and attacked armed people.

That was the wrong thing to do.

Yeah, it's on video. They were both just walking south. There was a whole crowd of people heading south on that road.

Rittenhouse's had gotten a call from his buddy at the north business about the south business that they were supposed to be watching. His buddy said that it was being vandalized and asked Rittenhouse to go there.

So Rittenhouse grabbed a fire extinguisher and went south. Why he went alone instead of bringing the guy that he was at the gas station with is beyond me.

Why stand down orders were given to cops is BEYOND ME..

Why stand down orders were given to cops is BEYOND ME..
Criminal negligence in my mind. History will not look kindly at the politicians who enabled this type of stuff. Which reminds me, I wonder how the lawsuit against the dingbat who allowed CHAZ to happen is progressing?

Criminal negligence in my mind. History will not look kindly at the politicians who enabled this type of stuff. Which reminds me, I wonder how the lawsuit against the dingbat who allowed CHAZ to happen is progressing?

I suspect his parents will be sued in civilian court and lose everything.

Just watched Dr. Black's (defense's use of force expert) pre-trial testimony. Seems like a reasonable fellow who is trying to stick to facts and only that which he can observe. Some interesting questions by the prosecution. They seem to want to hammer on how Kyle being armed is what created the lethal threat. Black tended to agree for the most part. We'll see if it gets to testify at trial.

Back