Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

Prosecutor should just charge him with illegal possession of the rifle and call it a day. I somewhat feel sorry for the Prosecutor, the murder charge feels clearly politically motivated and he's just throwing a bunch of unrelated shit at the wall and hoping some of it sticks.

I can't prove this or anything, but my feeling is that the DA is just basically charging him up to prevent outcry and more rioting/violence. Drag it out long enough and people just move on.

Nobody believes that that's why you hate Rittenhouse.

I don't "hate" Rottenlouse.

He is mocked deservedly.

Does YOUR kid go around beating little girls?

No.

So stop CRYING that people make fun of that fucktard.

I can't prove this or anything, but my feeling is that the DA is just basically charging him up to prevent outcry and more rioting/violence. Drag it out long enough and people just move on.
It's pretty obvious at this point.

He is mocked deservedly.

No.

Yes, you do hate him and not for any of the reasons you stated, or the video you posted, either. For the record, a guy who hits a girl like that is a pussy bitch. However, you couldn't care less about that girl. You hate Rittenhouse because he had the gall to fight back against BLM/Antifa and you don't like that. You'd rather him get stomped the fuck out like a man and accept that racial justice.

Yes, you do hate him and not for any of the reasons you stated, or the video you posted, either. For the record, a guy who hits a girl like that is a pussy bitch. However, you couldn't care less about that girl. You hate Rittenhouse because he had the gall to fight back against BLM/Antifa and you don't like that. You'd rather him get stomped the fuck out like a man and accept that racial justice.

Nope.

You are saying that I am mad because of BLM/Antifa?

lol

FUCK anyone who is needlessly violent and fucking LOOTING.

I do not condone that bullshit, BUT I do realize that it's a small percentage of "BLM" who act the fool.

If persona A is looting...and get SHOT and killed, well, they shouldn't have been fucking looting; THAT is my stance.

Rittenhouse will be well into his 20s by the time this makes it to trial at the rate they are moving, jesus.

How long do these things normally take?

Feels like this and the Gaetz issue are taking forever to get anywhere.

How long do these things normally take?

Feels like this and the Gaetz issue are taking forever to get anywhere.

maybe hoping people forget about it? They are starting to get to the point where they are close to infringing on his sixth amendment rights to a speedy trial. By then, this thread will be 1,000 pages long

I think there should be charges 99% of the time shit like that happens.

I think there should be charges 99% of the time shit like that happens.

Or every time something like this happens, a Canadian gets to make a change to a US gun law.

He is mocked deservedly.

No.

I think that act was terrible but his recent actions were great in my opinion. Defended Americans from a child rapist and other scum.

Isn't this the testimony the judge said he most likely wouldn't allow in? In the evidence hearing he said that he was the expert and didn't want any "competition" in his courtroom. Did he say the guy can testify in front of the jury?

Back