Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

He triggers a lot of people.

...get it..."triggers". ;p

Seriously though, his family DOES indeed look like fucking trash.

Trash people doing trash things.

They’re def trash bags but it doesn’t change my opinion of the incident and hopes for the outcome

maybe you know something that I don’t but according to a doc I watched and posted on here, the mom didn’t know where he was and was worried when she found out he went and never knew about the rifle. I don’t know, maybe damage control? They certainly seem like a family of trash bags, though, so it’s possible they knew. Like I said, I think the kid is a douche bag from everything I have seen but put anyone else in that situation and it is self defense pure and simple on all cases. His background reminds me of something you would find out about a school shooter and raise warning flags everywhere but I still think this is self defense all the way

Lmao. You place no blame on the violent pedophile who chased him down?

He. Was. Running. Away.

he is like Zimmerman 2.0 but he should be cleared of the serious charges

You are correct sir. He prob won't go to jail.

...but again, that girl beating fucktwat is destined to fail regardless.

NO ONE on this conservative forum think sit was SMART for that little kid to sneak away to patrol the streets.

NO ONE.

.......................yet, SO many people here have proclaimed him to be a hero.

Hypocrisy at it's finest. lol

Are you claiming that minors have not been arrested in the riots?

Crickets? I already showed you on the McGinniss video who was supposed to be watching out for Rittenhouse and showed you the quote from the Criminal Complaint that confirmed it.

It was this guy.

RyanBalch640.png

73d55410_b9ab_46c6_97d3_e7a6949fb0de_AP_APTOPIX_Police_Shooting_Wisconsin.jpg

And the quote from the Criminal Complaint:

"McGinnis said that as they were walking south another armed male who appeared to be in his 30s joined them and said he was there to protect the defendant."

https://www.arlingtoncardinal.com/2...ing-3-protester-rioters-killing-2-in-kenosha/
Yes but has he stepped forward to offer a defense?. As I have stated from the beginning I lay most of the blame on the adults around him. There might have been minors arrested but do you know of any parent giving them the ok to be there?

Lmao. You place no blame on the violent pedophile who chased him down?

He. Was. Running. Away.

what are you even talking about? I have said this was self defense all the way and slam the violent pedo in almost every post, but kyle and his family are trash bags but my point is that this is still self defense regardless of him beating up a girl on video

NO ONE on this conservative forum think sit was SMART for that little kid to sneak away to patrol the streets.

NO ONE.

.......................yet, SO many people here have proclaimed him to be a hero.

whether it was the smartest thing for him or anyone to be there is another matter-all that matters is that he was within his rights to defend himself

he is like Zimmerman 2.0 but he should be cleared of the serious charges
No way Kyle is as bad a Zimmerman. Although I think his talk of wishing he had his AR at CVS was just bluster so maybe he's worse than I think. He didn't go out and profile or try to detain anyone the way Zimmerman did.

NO ONE.

It looks like he'll have a nice $2 million cushion to fall on once the money for his bail is released.

whether it was the smartest thing for him or anyone to be there is another matter-all that matters is that he was within his rights to defend himself
Was he within his rights to arm himself?

No way Kyle is as bad a Zimmerman. Although I think his talk of wishing he had his AR at CVS was just bluster so maybe he's worse than I think. He didn't go out and profile or try to detain anyone the way Zimmerman did.

I mean of course they are not exactly the same but you have people dead at a private citizens hands and the claims of self defense and rallies on both sides that have race issues all over them. The first case even birthed the mutant that is blm. The second case was the shooting of blm people . There are parallels here

Was he within his rights to arm himself?

iffy at best. I side with no, but this isn’t like fruit
Of the poisoned tree scenario. He was armed and he was attacked and is allowed to defend himself against serious bodily harm. If he were a felon, he wouldn’t be allowed to carry or own a firearm, but still had the right to defend themselves. There are court cases where it was ruled that they could not be charged with murder-only thr charge for having the gun

I mean of course they are not exactly the same but you have people dead at a private citizens hands and the claims of self defense and rallies on both sides that have race issues all over them. The first case even birthed the mutant that is blm. The second case was the shooting of blm people . There are parallels here
Oh wait, so those people burning and rioting were actually in fact BLM. Good to know, good to know.

There might have been minors arrested but do you know of any parent giving them the ok to be there?

Are you saying that Rittenhouse had his mom's blessing to be there? Because I have asked for a source on that a few times and as you say... crickets.

Last edited:

Lmao. Kyle tried to escape. Glad to know you side with violent child rapists.

Back