Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

They just keep handing off the baton of low-information outrage posts. They don't think opposing BLM's riotsprotests were morally justified so obviously this kid must be morally wrong and thus must be legally wrong as well. His actual actions don't matter because he's a bad guy and so his perceived actions matter more.
keep trying to use whataboutism

He lives in Illinois, 20 miles from Kenosha, which is a border town. LOL, like I said, he literally just went home, the whole "another state" thing is as pointless of an argument as there is. You're a clown.
yup just went home .. and then discussed hiding from police and leaving the country
poor little abused patriot who was accosted by those big mean commies
the mental gymnastics in this thread are amazing
<YeahOKJen>

Self defense is completely acceptable dude.
and wishing he removed more communists has 0 to do with that

neither does obtaining an AR15 illegally
answering a militias social media "call to arms"
crossing state lines with an illegal firearm
looking for "trouble" because you radicalized yourself into thinking you are a "patriot"

but please do continue lol

I have no sympathy for morons who go looking for trouble with a friggin AR-15 and then find it

This latest news about him saying he wished he had his gun etc might sink the whole "self defense" thing at trial..

I wouldn't want to roll those dice in today's climate

There's link for that.

"In the video footage published by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, Rittenhouse can be heard threatening to shoot people he thought were shoplifting from a CVS. "I wish I had my fucking AR[-15], I'd start shooting rounds at them," Rittenhouse can be heard saying. According to prosecutors, no evidence confirms a robbery took place."

Rittenhouse can be heard saying I wish I had my (expletive) AR (jsonline.com)

I guess I have to say it...

Be careful what you wish for... You might get it...

Umm, he was attacked, by subhumans. He had every right to defend himself. It's too bad you're a commie simp.
lol you just called murder victims subhumans? and i dont care about communism you were the genius who said that was a good reason to murder people
damn dude read your own posts

lol you just called murder victims subhumans? and i dont care about communism you were the genius who said that was a good reason to murder people
damn dude read your own posts
Its self defense, its not murder.

You're a fucking moron.

Its self defense, its not murder.

You're a fucking moron.
concession noted

first you glorify violence saying he should have "removed" aka killed more "communists" then you backtrack saying its self defense

now you are resorting to insults because you have 0 defense

concession noted

first you glorify violence saying he should have "removed" aka killed more "communists" then you backtrack saying its self defense

not you are resorting to insults because you have 0 defense

It is self defense, it's too bad more people didn't attack him. He doesn't have the right to just kill people. If anything it'd be more evidence to how unhinged you pieces of shit really are. I guess you love knowing grown men were pulling guns and attacking a child. But hey, I'm not the one who's condoning that sort of violent behavior.

zimmerman-myhero.gif

yup just went home .. and then discussed hiding from police and leaving the country
poor little abused patriot who was accosted by those big mean commies
the mental gymnastics in this thread are amazing
<YeahOKJen>

Yes, it is amazing mental gymnastics. On your part. Combined with the insane level of projection coming out of you, it isn't a good look.

i watched all the videos every single one....

guess what part isnt in the video?

the part where a 17 yr old illegally bought an AR15 and then heeded a "call to arms" from a militias social media and went looking for trouble and found it
then he fled the state and became a fugitive from law enforcement and his own family admitted considering hiding him and fleeing the country

real patriot right there

Rittenhouse bless

oh and they found video of him saying he wanted to get his AR15 and shoot black people 15 days prior to the murders

checkmate
Wait, you've actually watched the videos? And that's your take?
<{Heymansnicker}>

Yes, it is amazing mental gymnastics. On your part. Combined with the insane level of projection coming out of you, it isn't a good look.
keep suckling at the teat of hypocrisy
he never needed to obtain an illegal firearm and go to a different state and look for trouble

all that patriot militia crap is just that a big pile of crap

It is self defense, it's too bad more people didn't attack him. He doesn't have the right to just kill people. If anything it'd be more evidence to how unhinged you pieces of shit really are. I guess you love knowing grown men were pulling guns and attacking a child. But hey, I'm not the one who's condoning that sort of violent behavior.

zimmerman-myhero.gif
so you used the picture of a straight up murderer?
ok guy

i mean you have already condomed and said he should have killed more "communists" so why not double down and use zimmerman as your "hero"
i bet you think about being some hero vigilante all the time ..
pretty sick IMO

You could say that about everyone out that night.
i dont condone BLM or what they did .. it was wrong they should be all prosecuted for any damage or violence they did...

but 2 wrongs dont make a right and all the kid had to do was stay home and play ps4

not illegally obtain a gun and go looking for trouble
that compounded by the recent video of him saying he wanted to shoot black people outside a cvs is more than enough for a jury

That does not negate his right to self defense.
its not "self defense"
if you illegally obtain a gun and heed a social media post by a militia cross state lines with said illegal firearm looking answer a "call to arms"

but you twist it into whatever helps you sleep at night or fit into your own partisan narrative

i dont condone BLM or what they did .. it was wrong they should be all prosecuted for any damage or violence they did...

but 2 wrongs dont make a right and all the kid had to do was stay home and play ps4

not illegally obtain a gun and go looking for trouble
that compounded by the recent video of him saying he wanted to shoot black people outside a cvs is more than enough for a jury
See, this post makes me think you haven't seen the video of the actual incident. It's clearly self defense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back