Elections Larry Elder assaulted by tolerant liberals

yeah i’m sure the person wearing a monkey mask to harass a black dude votes Democrat

The Gorilla mask is a really good look.

Where are all the "Oh' my God, such a heinously racist attack!" headlines? Oh' that's right, they don't care about the "wrong" types of black people being assaulted by white Liberals in monkey masks...

Where are all the "Oh' my God, such a heinously racist attack!" headlines? Oh' that's right, they don't care about the "wrong" types of black people being assaulted by white Liberals in monkey masks...
Seriously.

Had this racist shit happened to Obama, the Leftists would have lost their collective minds and the FBI would be in search of the White Supremacists that are, "the biggest danger to our nation". However, in this instance we'll be lucky if it makes any of the network newscasts.

Last edited:

ROFL!

I used to listen to his radio show 20+ years ago local in SoCal. At least a few times a week, some idiot would call up and call him a "racist" in some way. When he disclosed that he was a Black man from South Central they either hung up, or just sat on the line stunned. He'd then read them the riot act filled with facts. It never got old.

I also liked when he got called a Republican. He would inform them that he voted for Browne, or Bednarick, etc. and that he was a Libertarian. He only went to the GOP recently for his bid to be Governor. He's pretty Liberal on tons of social issues.

And they just took it like little bitches and scattered. Pathetic.

Back