Last/Next Concert(s) and tour/show announcement thread

Going to this rodeo/concert on Sunday
Finna pull up out of there with a hot ass chica in cowboy boots and two new connects

FB_IMG_1633704474892.jpg

One month from tonight I'll be seeing Metallica at Welcome to Rockville...with tickets I purchased in October 2019. I already know that once The Ecstasy of Gold starts playing over the speakers...it's going to be such a surreal moment.

Im-So-Happy-Right-Now-Reaction-Gif.gif

Just bought tickets to the Hip Hop Holiday Jam at the fancy pants new basketball arena in Sacramento
15th row on the floor
E-40, Fat Joe, Fabulous, Baby Bash, N2Deep, JJ Fad
Im most excited to see JJFad, they only had one hit(Supersonic) but man was it a huge song in Oakland when I was a kid, every drug dealer in town had that song blasting out their detachable face Alpine lol
Cornball ass Xzibit is gonna be there too but thats gonna my piss break and beer refills time

fb_img_1635355067199-jpg.887185

The Eagles concert at the LA Forum two weeks ago was great. The first half of the show they played all of Hotel California.

Don Henley still sounds great and Deacon Frye is doing a great job replacing his dad.

Joe Walsh still shreds but his voice sounds like shit now.

Last edited:
The Eagles concert at the LA Forum two weeks ago was great. The first half of the show they played all of Hotel California.

Don Henley still sounds great and Deacon Frye is doing a great job replacing his dad.

Joe Walsh still shreds but sounds like shit now.
Going to Jackson Browne and James Taylor Monday

Okay Boomer.
Is it weird seeing bands that you used to babysit for?

Grandpa

<JonesDXSuckIt>

One month from tonight I'll be seeing Metallica at Welcome to Rockville...with tickets I purchased in October 2019. I already know that once The Ecstasy of Gold starts playing over the speakers...it's going to be such a surreal moment.

Im-So-Happy-Right-Now-Reaction-Gif.gif
Isn't Greta Van Fleet opening for them now?

Happy uncle acid are supporting and gonna get bigger exposure. They rock.

Idles touring Australia next October/November, already got my ticket

Why can't I like shit in my own thread?

Glad to see everyone's still going to shit. I finally saw a few shows recently. All great. First thing back was Beartooth in September which was as good as I imagined it would be. They have been at the top of my list for a while.

Went to the last day of Shaky Knees festival. It's an annual festival in Atlanta and always has great bands. I missed the best shit including IDLES which is now at the top of my list to see. All Them Witches, The Strokes, and Modest Mouse all put on good shows. Especially All Then Witches. First time eating mushrooms in a while.

Saw Goose a few weeks ago. Holy fuck. If you like the jam scene check them out. They are the future kings of jam.

Back