Last/Next Concert(s) and tour/show announcement thread

Currently have tickets for
George Straight/Chris Stapleton
Cody Johnson/Justin Moore

This year I’ve seen…
Cody Jinks
Whiskey Myers/Southall
Jon Pardi/Midland

Thats hella dope, would love to see George Strait & Chris Stapleton, doubt they make it out here to San Francisco though, lol

Thats hella dope, would love to see George Strait & Chris Stapleton, doubt they make it out here to San Francisco though, lol
Gonna be a blast.
Got early access for tickets through American Express. So my seats are pretty amazing.

Devo just announced aus solo shows, sydney one is night before my bday, know what im doing for my bday plans!

Saw Mr. Ruben Block (frontman /guitarist for Triggerfinger) perform a solo set in a theatre. Great seats, great show.

Went to see Kula Shaker. Great gig. Awesome energy. And say what you will about the boys, their new material is right up there with their hits. No drop in crowd engagement whatsoever whenever a new(er) song was played.

It's always a good time when The Reverend Horton Heat comes to town and last night was no different. A rough patch in the middle of the set with some technical difficulties and security that couldn't be bothered keeping drunk civilians off the stage. The set was focused on the first four albums until they got into some covers at the end.

First pit of the night? You guessed it.

It's always a good time when The Reverend Horton Heat comes to town and last night was no different. A rough patch in the middle of the set with some technical difficulties and security that couldn't be bothered keeping drunk civilians off the stage. The set was focused on the first four albums until they got into some covers at the end.

First pit of the night? You guessed it.

I saw them several years back. I helped set up the show in exchange for tickets. I got a couple of pics of Jimbo that turned out alright.

g7oCeSJ.jpg

h7w8l3A.jpg

Smashing pumpkins a month or so ago. Pretty great. Billy always puts on a good show.

Dwight Yoakam on the 18th, and then Cattle Decapitation on the 21st

Smashing pumpkins a month or so ago. Pretty great. Billy always puts on a good show.

Dwight Yoakam on the 18th, and then Cattle Decapitation on the 21st

Saw them earlier this year. was shocked tbh at how good pumpkins were, thought it would be fun but a bit half assed at this point.

Devo for me on the 26th (night before my bday) so im pretty keen.
Gonna buy a power dome for sure

and after that its Pigs x 7 in December, im SO keen for this. my first loud rowdy riffy gig in a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back