Opinion Left wing Joe Rogan on Liberal Outrage Culture "You're Making More Republicans!"

I'm familiar with your posts, I know you buy into all that shit. At least publicly.

Not sure if you are just a race hustler or a legit idiot though.
You have to elaborate so I know what I'm wrong about.

I don’t doubt that people vote on social issues I just think they are misguided. If you vote a certain way based on being angry about a tv commercial you really aren’t getting the results you want. Tv is not going anywhere. I guess if you voted for Trump you might feel good about winning the Supreme Court. But what has that done? People in Mississippi will still be able to get abortions. In some cases they might have to get on a bus and leave the state but I’m sure people who are interested in family planning will help those in need to get bus tickets. It will be more than a slight inconvenience for those stuck in shit jobs while the courts help to break organized labor. Or the potential loss of quality of life we all suffer as regulations are lifted allowing businesses who want make a quick buck at the expense of our environment.

Well yea, just because you yourself remove the social/emotional aspect doesn't mean the Casual Joe does the same. I would even argue that Casual Joe doesn't even know much about politics beyond knee-jerk reaction level. When Casual Joe turns on his tv, skims his social media, sees a news feed clip, that's the bulk of Casual Joe's intake. It's why so many people think that if you support Trump you must be racist or if you're for undocumented immigrants receiving citizenship you must be open borders. Neither is true, but Casual Joe is so large in population mass and so strong when grouped together that you'd think it was if you are on one of those sides.

That is a problem in itself, but since the social aspect is so influential, it's harmful if it's overdone. When we are trying to stop judges over a 35 year accusation of a 10 second grope that was co-signed by no one, it's going too far. Then if you dare question it, you're not supporting victims of sex crime or rape? I don't even like Kavanaugh but I found that whole circus disgusting and a real turn off from in-person discussion due to the irrationality behind the conversations. Everything is outrageous now, even a fair opinion. Someone like me who personally does not support Trump, could never become Dem because of these realities and the excessive "free" policies that you get shouted (outrage) at if you disagree, even politely.

Also I really don’t think trans people are nearly as popular on the left as Sherdoggers or Joe Rogan would have you believe.

Disagree hard here though. If they aren't, then who are they popular with? It surely isn't conservatives. You see it right here. Any time a thread comes up with absurd realities like kids signing off on their own sex changes or men beating women in amateur/professional sports, the defense of it is legitimately 99.99% from one direction. Not sure I've ever seen a conservative defend it now that I'm typing this. It's the same in the real world to a certain extent, and a hard turn off for those closer to the center as they don't agree with it either. There's no checks and balances involved.

Disagree hard here though. If they aren't, then who are they popular with? It surely isn't conservatives. You see it right here. Any time a thread comes up with absurd realities like kids signing off on their own sex changes or men beating women in amateur/professional sports, the defense of it is legitimately 99.99% from one direction. Not sure I've ever seen a conservative defend it now that I'm typing this. It's the same in the real world to a certain extent, and a hard turn off for those closer to the center as they don't agree with it either. There's no checks and balances involved.
They aren’t popular with anyone. There are some on the left who support them and there are others who are generally sympathetic to minority’s issues. But people in general find the whole thing kind of weird at least. I have opinions about it but I would never cast a vote based on an issue like this that has close to zero impact on my life unless a hell of a lot of other issues got fixed fist.

They aren’t popular with anyone. There are some on the left who support them and there are others who are generally sympathetic to minority’s issues. But people in general find the whole thing kind of weird at least. I have opinions about it but I would never cast a vote based on an issue like this that has close to zero impact on my life unless a hell of a lot of other issues got fixed fist.

If they aren't popular with anyone, how would they be able to continuously being growing in cause and nature? By the very being of "unpopularity" there would be more resistance. If it's a position where people don't agree, they should easily be able to state it so we can get it resolved, or stop it before it comes worse. Instead, you have one group of people shouting it down vigorously, and another group passively dismissing, not wanting to get involved, or defending it.

I don't feel it's a major issue in comparison to say, voting on healthcare or government assistance plans. Others would take priority. But I do feel it's important enough to not let it go unchecked to avoid escalation or amplification of our current course. People less involved in political discourse would hold it in higher regard, dictating their decision making though.

Social politics will have an impact on your life. Domestic policy gets based on social norms sooner or later. Some of us find these social norms unethical, immoral or just counterfactual. To condemn people for voting according to their conscience seems crazy to me. Guess what? We don't all have the same value systems. Some value $$ in the pockets more than daughters being forced to wax cock n balls, some value $$ over the environment, some comfort over privacy. Now one of those things is not like the others, but the point is just because it's not important to you that might not be the case later or for others right now.

spoken like a true racist.

giphy.gif

You know me....

Social politics will have an impact on your life. Domestic policy gets based on social norms sooner or later. Some of us find these social norms unethical, immoral or just counterfactual. To condemn people for voting according to their conscience seems crazy to me. Guess what? We don't all have the same value systems. Some value $$ in the pockets more than daughters being forced to wax cock n balls, some value $$ over the environment, some comfort over privacy. Now one of those things is not like the others, but the point is just because it's not important to you that might not be the case later or for others right now.
No doubt. I can only speak for myself. Personally I care as much about trans issues as I do about the racial composition of the next Avengers movie. It means nothing to me when the President of the United States is borderline retarded. So yea I guess something that seems unimportant to one person can be a political motivator to another. In my oppinion if you want to defeat Hollywood trade in your movie tickets for a library card but I doubt many will.

Just kind of reinforces the argument that a lot of "Republicans" don't have coherent values or logical belief systems besides being overly influenced by identity politics.

No doubt. I can only speak for myself. Personally I care as much about trans issues as I do about the racial composition of the next Avengers movie. It means nothing to me when the President of the United States is borderline retarded. So yea I guess something that seems unimportant to one person can be a political motivator to another. In my oppinion if you want to defeat Hollywood trade in your movie tickets for a library card but I doubt many will.
See, that example is pretty inconsequential. Mandating speech and actions due to social pressures according to someone else's value systems is not. Our Bill C 16 here in Canada is having real life altering consequences. We have kangaroo courts that operate independently according to SJW values.
Thei inability to makechoices and speak out against SJWs had real life consequences for a bakery and a uni professor. Now these things aren't the norm, most of us don't want such things to be the norm, but if we allow fringe ideas to become the building blocks of society then we're gonna get fucked. My beef with this new dogmatic behavior is the same as with the religious one - it seeks to control behavior without consulting logic and reason.

Sure having a moran in charge is dangerous, we're stuck with Trudeau up here after all, but so is intolerance and calling open discussion heresy. No, the sky isn't falling, but the fringe vocal minority needs to be acknowledged as a problem and marginalized. Just like WNs, climate change deniers and those who want religion in politics.

If they aren't popular with anyone, how would they be able to continuously being growing in cause and nature? By the very being of "unpopularity" there would be more resistance. If it's a position where people don't agree, they should easily be able to state it so we can get it resolved, or stop it before it comes worse. Instead, you have one group of people shouting it down vigorously, and another group passively dismissing, not wanting to get involved, or defending it.

I don't feel it's a major issue in comparison to say, voting on healthcare or government assistance plans. Others would take priority. But I do feel it's important enough to not let it go unchecked to avoid escalation or amplification of our current course. People less involved in political discourse would hold it in higher regard, dictating their decision making though.
I won't argue with you about trans people because I don't care at all. Does that prove your point? I'm ok if it does.
The thing I was really trying to get at is that different people are motivated by different things. Some might be upset about the sjw and get motivated to participate. But also that there are others like me who are motivated by the POTUS and his antics. Once he's gone there is a good chance that I'll be out of the war room for awhile and you guys will be debating potty laws without me while I move onto more important issues like why GSP is better than Anderson Silva and what i would do if a magical wizard appeared and offered me 2 horrible choices

Bald1 you guys seem to be taking it to another level up there in Canada. Good luck brother.

They are but their version of forcing their beliefs on me is knocking on my door and then walking away when I politely decline their conversation.

They aren't out there trying to get me fired for not conforming to their crazy ass beliefs.
Notice how Debby wont respond. Dude just trolls and reports people lmao.

Riiiight. Evangelicals aren’t batshit crazy huh?
How many Evangelicals are setting up road blocks?
How many Evangelicals tossing on wigs to get into women's restrooms?
How many Evangelicals had a hand in attacking Andy Ngo?

Fucking lol.

Take some responsibility for yourselves, you fucking pussies.

"A lib blocked the road so I was FORCED to vote for tax cuts for the rich and go to the nazi rally!"

{<jordan}

He’s late in this analysis, the critical point for motivated backlash hit in 2016 when there was a confluence of culture and power. The culture is not creating new republicans faster than New Democrats at this point, and even at peak it wasn’t creating a republican majority

Back