Let me guess, Fedor fans think prime CC will kill Gane?

I love Gane very much. He's a good fighter with good skills and will shine against guys like Volkov and Lewis but his wrestling and overall grappling are very weak and not on Fedors level. 2005 Fedor would sling him to the mat and pound on him. Gane needs to leave Paris if he wants to complete his overall game.

As for prime Cop, yes he's a much better striker than Gane or anyone in thr UFC today at HW and Fedor beat the shit out of him. Gane isn't on the same level as prime Mirko or Remy Bonjasky.

thats a hell of a fight!!

Yeah there is NO excuse for losing to Hendo

Also Big Foot! but I dont blame the Big Foot loss he was on the TRT and 290lbs
Maybe, but Daniel Cormier (whom many Fedor fans consider overrated) absolutely demolished the same Bigfoot 8 months later. He also beat a roided Barnett with ease. But notice, no one asks how prime Cormier would fare against Cormier or Gane. Personally, I like his odds over Fedor's, considering his wrestling. He slammed Barnett like a sack of potatoes and would have no fear of Gane/Ngannou submitting him. I don't think Fedor could take either one down or keep either down as easily as Cormier could.

wow so impressive

Also Big Foot was also old when he beat Fedor there was a 3 year age difference
Lol wtf? Who said anything about whether it’s impressive, not impressive, or whatever? I was just helping you learn what happened in MMA and what didn’t. You’re welcome for the lesson. <Moves>

Gane and Francis Vs Prime Fedor would look a lot like. Kevin Randleman Vs Fedor and Brett Rogers vs Fedor

yeah I give him props for having balls but losing and being praised is still odd

Of course. He bloody and prime gsp and barley loss that fight. He also beat Hughes. Both these guys are legends and at a higher weight class to begin with .

He also took Machida to decision being the much smaller man. Machida who was also a UFC champ..

Bj was also a UFC champ too and defended it.

My money would be on fedor and crocop. but it'd be interesting for sure. Fedor = the goat because the man beat everyone and was undefeated .

People like to talk about the "evolution" of the sport... yet last Saturday we had two french kickboxers with almost no ground game fighting for the HW title.
And people losing their head
the key with trolling is to keep it within the realm of plausible man.
Trolling used to be an art form back in the good all days.

Watch the following CC fights..

Gonzaga 1
Kongo

And get back to me..

Watch what?

Cage?
Elbows?
Pushing to wire fence?
Leaning body on wire for long minutes?
Circling around in circle in an acre of big round space?
Not deducting points for knee nut shots?

Why did UFC hide Couture behind Gonzaga and Kongo?
Which modern UFC stars did not get title fights once they were so high, but instead got young and hungry fresh no name fighters in totally differeng rules?
Who would nowadays accept such high risk low reward fights?
Would UFC interm champion or no. 1 contender a few years ago accept fights with young and unknowm, but dangerous and hungry Ngannou and Gagne where he gains nothing, but can lose a lot?

Cro Cop fought exactly 0 fights in ring and Pride rules in UFC. Cro Cop made his career in a ring.

Not to mention that UFC stars hardly manage to last 20 fights in career.

Last edited:
Maybe, but Daniel Cormier (whom many Fedor fans consider overrated) absolutely demolished the same Bigfoot 8 months later. He also beat a roided Barnett with ease. But notice, no one asks how prime Cormier would fare against Cormier or Gane. Personally, I like his odds over Fedor's, considering his wrestling. He slammed Barnett like a sack of potatoes and would have no fear of Gane/Ngannou submitting him. I don't think Fedor could take either one down or keep either down as easily as Cormier could.

It's all about when they meet brather. Obviously prime DC would probably beat Strikeforce Fedor. At the same time I think 2005 Fedor would beat the shit out of the the post back surgery, fat blob DC who lost to Stipe and retired. If they met in their primes it would be competitive. Fedor would likely be taken down. But I think DC would get tired trying to repeatedly take and hold Fedor down. DC couldn't do much to a 42 year old Anderson Silva on the mat. It's not unreasonable to assume he wouldn't be able to do much to a 27 year old Fedor either. On the feet Fedor was faster and hit harder and could definitely find success if someone like Gustafson could. Could go either way but again it also matters when they meet. Stipe didn't fight the same JDS twice. Prime for prime JDS was better but lost to Stipe once he was past it.

Fedor's success came from being undersized. Had a speed and quickness advantage, while still being explosive, like bucking up on the ground and punching power.

That's why it makes sense he loses to Hendo, as Hendo's only 200 pounds at best, but with more speed than HW's, and yet with a HW punch. It's also that his 10-year-run was over. Lost to Werdum, got mauled by BF, so Hendo got the pieces.

Mirko vs Gane, both in their prime, would've been a good one. Gane's bigger, yet also quicker, while Mirko's strikes were harder, he was more explosive than Gane. I'd give the edge to Gane, because he's taller. Can stay at range choosing his shots, as Mirko's also a range kickboxer, looking to line up the left side attack. Going with volume over 1-shot LHK.

Keep crying those salty tears. It's easier than dealing with facts:
You're projecting. Fedor lost. Hard luck. He could choose retirement when it was obvious that he was shot and didn't. Props to Hendo and Randy for finding the fountain of youth, and good hack for Hendo to do it semi-legally and in the open. Hendo and Randy are even more RINGS/UFC OGs as Fedor.

Doesn't change that you're still trolling. These young huns will either retire on time (With those millions they are pulling now they are already set for life, depite all the crying), or will end losing embaransingly. If they chose so, what their are doing no won't become instantly shit, as you noobs and trolls think-

It would have been a great fight. Cro Cop was chinny in MMA, but his striking was really good. Gane moves better than prime Cro Cop though. Difficult fight to predict, none of them would take it to the ground and Cro Cop developed really good TDD so it's simply a matter of who is the better striker. 50/50 fight.

Watch what?

Cage?
Elbows?
Pushing to wire fence?
Leaning body on wire for long minutes?
Circling around in circle in an acre of big round space?
Not deducting points for knee nut shots?

Why did UFC hide Couture behind Gonzaga and Kongo?
Which modern UFC stars did not get title fights once they were so high, but instead got young and hungry fresh no name fighters in totally differeng rules?
Who would nowadays accept such high risk low reward fights?
Would UFC interm champion or no. 1 contender a few years ago accept fights with young and unknowm, but dangerous and hungry Ngannou and Gagne where he gains nothing, but can lose a lot?

Cro Cop fought exactly 0 fights in ring and Pride rules in UFC. Cro Cop made his career in a ring.

Not to mention that UFC stars hardly manage to last 20 fights in career.
OK great, so he likely loses to all elite heavyweights in a cage in his prime or not.

Back