Let's be honest, Izzy would KO Jones with ease

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
PED Jones might kill Izzy, but with the two actual versions of the fighters, i see Izzy embarassing Jones even worse than Reyes did the first three round

How about you?

Jones never even been hurt beyond superficial glove cuts and shit. He’s been in there with many harder hitters than Izzy. Not saying it can’t happen but “with ease” against a guy who never been rocked or knocked down in like 14 years seems a bit aggressive.

Lol. You're acting like anybody can ko Jon, he hasn't even been dropped by harder hitters

Jon by sub inside of 2, after taking no serious damage.

Haha no, just no.

Jones isn't an easy fight for any LHW, and even less for a MW. He has faced more dangerous guys than Izzy for years now, and he never got hurt badly (except in the first Gus fight maybe, and even then, he showed he knew how to survive and came back)

Try again. Adesanya talks a lot, but he doesn't want that heat. He gets his poop pushed in 10 times out of 10

PED Jones might kill Izzy, but with the two actual versions of the fighters, i see Izzy embarassing Jones even worse than Reyes did the first three round

How about you?
Cap. All Cap. No truths told here at all. Jones is a scumbag but Adesanya isn't knocking out shit. Adesanya only has defensive wrestling, that has only been tested against middleweights, none with the takedown and top game that jones has. So you're telling me adesanya is going to sprawl EVERY one of Jones' takedowns and knock him out. not buying it. This is purely wishful thinking. There's a reason he only moved up after Jones left.

Suddenly really really really want to see this fight, like more than most...

I can see Jon taking a solid head kick. I don't know if it would drop him or even hurt him, but it'd be fast and it would get his attention.

Oh and Jon within 3 rounds. If it was old school Jones, I'd say within the 1st or middle of the 2nd.

And another groundbreaking thread beginning with "Lets be honest"...

Izzy seems to do well against guys who throw wild and try to box....i dont see Jon lunging in and throwing mindlessly against izzy like whittaker or even costa. It will be a high chess level match where izzy would have a slight advantage in the stand up but Jon would have more overall tools to edge it out.

How about you?
Jones has a great chin, I don’t like him but you can’t hate on his durability. Izzy has been KO’d clean before.

I think you are HIGHLY over exaggerating things. Jones is one of the most talented fighters of all time. There would be no easy about it.

Yeah, um no... if there is one thing Jones has proven without a doubt its that he’s got himself an iron chin, regardless of PED’s usage or not, the man can take a punch. For all intensive purposes we’ve never even seen him stunned let alone, actually dropped, or visibly hurt by strikes.
<JonesLaugh>

Lol let’s be honest, none of you believe that.
The hate for Jones dominance drives you to farfetched match predictions.

Jones is deep in Adesanyas head. His whole career is molded around Jones.

<JonesLaugh>

Screen_Shot_2020_04_13_at_1.31.51_AM.png

I don't think a middleweight with a hitherto unseen wrestling and ground game would embarass the greatest light heavyweight ever, no.

Well we saw MW Thiago Santos deficiencies in his wrestling and ground game before the Bones fight and he still couldnt take him down

Back