Lets talk fishing

Old age has caught up to me, I don’t think I can still put Teh 275 up but maybe.

On another note, I can’t rember of last we talked I had won Angler of the year in my Local. tourney Circuit or not? You might have quit before that. Was season before last.

Currently in 4th place in points this season, and next tourney is on my Home lake so I “should “ win that one and jump up some points.

I need to start loading Tournament Content to my channel.

I’ve recorded some but when it gets hectic I forget to get the go pro out most times.

Do you have a Yolotek Powerstick on your boat to power your gopro!? If not do it....total game changer for filming Bass Boat action.

Do you have a Yolotek Powerstick on your boat to power your gopro!? If not do it....total game changer for filming Bass Boat action.
No I do not, I’ll look into that. I’ve been out of the game for a bit on filming gear.

I have an aluminum aftermarket case with filter adapters on it , and a rode mini mike , and some different tripods and suction cup mounts etc but that’s about it.

Oh it goes. Into the navy light socket.

Funny enough I’ve used a handlebar mount on my nav light pole before.

Might get one next.

No I do not, I’ll look into that. I’ve been out of the game for a bit on filming gear.

I have an aluminum aftermarket case with filter adapters on it , and a rode mini mike , and some different tripods and suction cup mounts etc but that’s about it.

Def do it man....especially with all the success you are getting too man. I record and log every catch now and use the footage to make videos. I actually installed a second mount in the front of the boat so i can have multiple angles. Ive since made friends with the owner who is also a Tourney Pro too.

Wouldnt mind doing some if I get a holiday to the Carribean if covid f--ks off .Carribean sea looks quality to fish .

Same here...im planning Sat Sun and Mon morning for a few hours...then see where the week goes.

I live right by a lake, only a house away!
Planning on taking my canoe out and hitting a couple deeper spots.
Water level is the lowest it’s ever been, that I can remember .

Been getting some bass and pike. Need to step up the walleye game. I suck at finding them. I don’t want to troll. My son caught a nice slab crappie. I’ve never caught summer crappie, so also gonna try that as well.

Carp are tricky little trash fish for me. I’ve tried the corn on a hook same with gar. You can drag a lure or dead fish in front of them and they refuse to hit it. Jeremy wade did a special on the river I live on, we have massive gar and carp. Saltwater is where it’s at though and what I was raised on. I don’t mind waking up at 3 in the morning to hit the coast, dragging the wife all pissed off.

I caught a 258LB Halibut today. I don't like keeping the huge ones, but it swallowed the lure and was badly bleeding from the gills by the time we got it near the boat. Came up in 15 mins from 200' deep and only took 2 cracks from the baseball bat to be put down. The smaller ones are honestly better eating but made some fish and chips tonight with it(and for 20 others) and it tasted good. It will feed a lot of people. I work at an Alaskan fishing resort for those wondering.

In Daiso, the bargain priced mass produced goods store, I saw what looked like some fishing reel without the pole, as well as other fishing lures. No idea they carried that kind of stuff.

In Daiso, the bargain priced mass produced goods store, I saw what looked like some fishing reel without the pole, as well as other fishing lures. No idea they carried that kind of stuff.

Lol Thats pretty funny!

My kids like to go there, now im gonna have to go in and see what they have. Im already a big fan of some Japanese Fishing companies....

Lol Thats pretty funny!

My kids like to go there, now im gonna have to go in and see what they have. Im already a big fan of some Japanese Fishing companies....
The one here had a very narrow aisle cap section of fishing stuff near the gardening stuff.

I thought they only had cheap made in China stuff, but bought something stainless steel made in Japan.

Was on vacation last week. Pretty much got skunked. Onlt caught a bass and a walleye in like 15 hours . Water was too warm. Was up in Huntsville Ontario. Lake was 200 feet deep but surface temperature was 82. Nice for swimming and tubing but not so good for fishing.

Was on vacation last week. Pretty much got skunked. Onlt caught a bass and a walleye in like 15 hours . Water was too warm. Was up in Huntsville Ontario. Lake was 200 feet deep but surface temperature was 82. Nice for swimming and tubing but not so good for fishing.

Damn, 82 is warm!

Damn, 82 is warm!
I never go swimming but it was so stinking hot all week I kept jumping in. I hate cold water but this was like a warm pool. Marys Lake is pretty big and I was surprised it was that warm.

Back