Social LGBTQ+ Calls for violence

Protectandserve

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Anyone seen this idiocy?

Oh you are against my ideology? I’m gonna bash your face with a bat! Cue the cheering from the echo chamber and promises of support or violent action.

Then follows the giant circle jerk of “I’m gonna identify as a problem!”

Very few if any of these people have ever been in so much as a shoving match, much less a full on violent conflict.

It’s the equivalent of the lefts version of the right side’s Gravy SEAL types who can’t walk up the stairs but think they will be fighting the next revolution against the government.

With social media it seems these types just get cheered on. Definitely seems to have inspired the Trans church/school shooter recently.

Anyone seen this idiocy?

Oh you are against my ideology? I’m gonna bash your face with a bat! Cue the cheering from the echo chamber and promises of support or violent action.

Very few if any of these people have ever been in so much as a shoving match, much less a full on violent conflict.

It’s the equivalent of the lefts version of the right side’s Gravy SEAL types who can’t walk up the stairs but think they will be fighting the next revolution against the government.

With social media it seems these types just get cheered on. Definitely seems to have inspired the Trans church/school shooter recently.

Just wait until all the leftist trash gets in on this thread and starts talking about how society has a moral obligation to beat transphobes like JK Rowling to death.

Anyone seen this idiocy?

I love how chuds and boot lickers act like their intention to strip civil liberties from equal citizens is just an "ideology" like go fuck yourself.

I love how chuds and boot lickers act like their intention to strip civil liberties from equal citizens is just an "ideology" like go fuck yourself.
<36> I wasn't aware biological men competing in woman's sports is just a civil liberty. Or using weird made up pro-nouns. Do you want one next to your kid in a locker room or bathroom?

<36> I wasn't aware biological men competing in woman's sports is just a civil liberty. Or using weird made up pro-nouns. Do you want one next to your kid in a locker room or bathroom?

Wooo I shoukd quickly explain and defend my positions now you got me woooo fucking idiot

Oh yeah. I frequently see things coming from LGBTQ+ people - and other "special" groups - that would be evidence of "systemic calls for violence against _____" if they came from a non "special" group. It's nuts what unrelated things people can get away with because of who they screw or what colour their skin is.

What a moronic take. Gender identity is obviously an ideology and any non support for it is labeled as bigotry. That's the point. Name a civil liberty being stripped. Oh you can't because you made that nonsense up.

lol... Is that truly your response? Holy fuck you clowns love to deflect when you're unable to formulate an intelligent reply.

Do you know what most grown men do when they come across a random picture with some words they don't like on an image site?

They go on about their day and don't give it a second thought.

Meanwhile, in this thread...

You pussies are way too far in the bigotry game to sit here calling your prejudices an "ideology."

You used "gay" as a pejorative and dick tuck and run every time your hypocrisy is brought up.

It's comical you'd think you have any credibility whatsoever.

Just wait until all the leftist trash gets in on this thread and starts talking about how society has a moral obligation to beat transphobes like JK Rowling to death.

Its not going to go well for them. This loser got fired from his government job because of this stunt.

Apparently it was too much even for the Biden administration.

Still trying to figure out how they're getting "genocided"

They love to use that term.

No he is right. Explain to us how exposing a penis in a female locker room is a civil liberty. Then explain what else is being taken from them.

Brah take your 80 IQ defense for bootlickers back to youtube. People who are so stupid as to agree with you can't read this far down the thread and everyone else is a garbage human liar. Like you

Back