Social LGBTQ+ Calls for violence

I will stand and defend those that are being bullied and attacked for no reason 10/10 times. Just like the hero Marine on the NYC Subway that defended people from a psycho. But if you try to force me to accept your bullshit over threat of violence, I do not care if if are wearing a wig, you may get introduced to my favorite sandwich. Look on the menu under "K".

These threads are great for ousting the
Rollerbladers.

Freaking hell, lol.
<Huh2>

I guess they mean intersex but come on. All they're doing is taking everything and slapping phobia at the end.

I don't know what most of them even mean. A phobia is a fear of something. How can anyone keep track to even be afraid of most of this stuff?

Actually, you angry little virgin, one of the definitions matches perfectly to the modern "liberals" who seek to demand that others agree with whatever they have decided is the truth or suffer consequences. I've underlined and bolded it in case you're too dim witted to find it without help.
făsh′ĭst
noun
  1. An advocate or adherent of fascism.
  2. A reactionary or dictatorial person.
  3. an adherent of fascism or similar right-wing authoritarian views
<{Heymansnicker}>

Freaking hell, lol.
<Huh2>

I guess they mean intersex but come on. All they're doing is taking everything and slapping phobia at the end.

Conservatives really need to start doing the same thing just to mock them.

Damn conservaphobes

I don't know what most of them even mean. A phobia is a fear of something. How can anyone keep track to even be afraid of most of this stuff?

Well they also changed what phobia means to make it all even more confusing. Now its not something you are afraid of but something you actively hate.

Its because IMO most libs don't process disgust very well, or somehow feel it is an illegitimate emotion. The term they are searching for is disgust, and what they are trying to say is "this should not disgust you". But the explanation is never very convincing, and disgust, like many primal human emotions, isn't something you can negotiate with anyway.

Last edited:
Oh the irony
It's in your face state sponsored propaganda that people are falling for..

Reminds me the movie of Demolition man or when people talk about how could Germans be so stupid to fall for Hitler's propaganda. He would use similar words like that Secretary Antony Blinken used.

Of those 3 Kong was by far the worst. At least the other 2 could articulate an argument. Kong and Brackis usually just raged.
There's still a few turds around here that are almost just as bad as Kong. I miss HW Nicky though he was entertaining with his rage.

It's in your face state sponsored propaganda that people are falling for..

Reminds me the movie of Demolition man or when people talk about how could Germans be so stupid to fall for Hitler's propaganda. He would use similar words like that Secretary Antony Blinken used.
The best part is they're the ones who support changing sex characteristics and gender expression, going so far as to changing age of consent norms. Clowns.

The best part is they're the ones who support changing sex characteristics and gender expression, going so far as to changing age of consent norms. Clowns.
In the name of how people "feel" no wonder there is a mental health problem and all that jazz.

Back