Lightweights Chat Thread 1: Where’s the beef

Well guys I think tomorrow's the day I mow dat lawn

Shit

Ya I made a thread about it in Mayberry

It had to go. Hair in my mouth
Yup I let it go for the first two months then it was driving me crazy and I had to kill it

Yup I let it go for the first two months then it was driving me crazy and I had to kill it

I thought i would shave it when I go back to work but

I think they're going to keep us working home forever

I'm not complaining though

I wonder how fat I can get

I thought i would shave it when I go back to work but

I think they're going to keep us working home forever

I'm not complaining though

I wonder how fat I can get
Yeah they announced at least 4 more months for me so...I decided to start playing the long game. Time to make things feel normal. I’ve actually lost weight in quarantine

Yeah they announced at least 4 more months for me so...I decided to start playing the long game. Time to make things feel normal. I’ve actually lost weight in quarantine

You know what used to walk to work and back and then be like half hour walk there and back everyday and I've been trying to walk around the neighbourhood instead but sometimes I wake up and it's like nah that ain't me

My company kept pushing a go back to the office date but now they just said indefinitely

I kind of never want to go back to that big 1000 person shared open concept recycled air petri dish office ever again

You know what used to walk to work and back and then be like half hour walk there and back everyday and I've been trying to walk around the neighbourhood instead but sometimes I wake up and it's like nah that ain't me

My company kept pushing a go back to the office date but now they just said indefinitely

I kind of never want to go back to that big 1000 person shared open concept recycled air petri dish office ever again
My issue has been my motivation. I just don’t care about work the way I did when I was in the office. I definitely still do my job, and do it well. I’m just not as focused as I was

My issue has been my motivation. I just don’t care about work the way I did when I was in the office. I definitely still do my job, and do it well. I’m just not as focused as I was

Oh man totally

I set up my work computer in my home office next to my home computer have been watching shows a whole bunch

Right now I'm watching farscape which is actually an amazing show been

Oh man totally

I set up my work computer in my home office next to my home computer have been watching shows a whole bunch

Right now I'm watching farscape which is actually an amazing show been
Yup...sometimes I’m just like, yeah I could make this very difficult phone call....or I could walk my dog....and do the dishes.....oh and I wonder what’s on sherdog. Lol....

I cut my lawn and my roomie changed her wiper blades the other day!!! I shaved my beard yesterday . Nuts

I am just focused working from home as I was working from he office.
Interpret that whichever way you want.

sometimes so what

ever check out this site? it's super hot

The-League-Forage-acation-350x207.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back