• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Elections Lori Kauffman (R) - Mass: "I will exile all Jews."

"Crazy lady says crazy thing" isn't a real story. That she's a candidate for some local office is irrelevant. Maybe it's local news but we shouldn't care unless she wins.

I didn't miss the point at all. Try harder.
I’m not paid to teach morons like you so I think my effort is quite apt, and you did with that comment. So maybe you should think harder before you fat fingers start typing.

I’m not paid to teach morons like you so I think my effort is quite apt, and you did with that comment. So maybe you should think harder before you fat fingers start typing.
Stop trying to appear clever. Your post was dumb. It wasn't nuanced, no one had any trouble deciphering what you were trying to do.

Stop trying to appear clever. Your post was dumb. It wasn't nuanced, no one had any trouble deciphering what you were trying to do.
You did, and now you’re trying to save face, and even though this might seem “like trying to be clever” to you it’s actually quite natural to me, but I’d imagine it would be hard for you to be this clever so it perplexes you. So stop trying to save face.

Anyone surprised this mod started arguably the worst thread in War Room history? Anyone want to educate the TS that this death-bed riddled racist has zero chance of being elected (if she actually runs) and the only reason this is a story is because propaganda is getting thin?

Also- Elizabeth Hinds-Ferrick, the assistant director at the state Department of Transitional Assistance will get the Republican ticket.

Anyone want to provide education on how democratic elections work? Perhaps mentioning 200M Americans can simply do the same thing with zero chance of election and get no press at all?

Back