Elections Lori Kauffman (R) - Mass: "I will exile all Jews."

uhhh......is she trying to meme herself?

hitlerlady.jpg

Nazi's obsession with jews in 2024 so dumb lol They should focus on muslims

When you start openly campaigning on white identity politics, the view from the Overton window gets ugly.

I get the feeling that she's just the latest attention seeker/provocateur, but I did know a guy once who had a brain tumor (he has since passed away) and they just went completely insane. It was rough to watch.

Nazi's obsession with jews in 2024 so dumb lol They should focus on muslims

Most of the outright swastika wearing Nazis here in Oz joined the anti-muslim groups in the early 2000s, as did the nationalist politicians. Although we don't have a large Jewish community here, so before that it was Asians that were S tier on their hate rankings lists.

“Sounds like a democrat Derpdee derp” yet for some reason these people are always republicans, along with the kkk, and other white supremacists. I wonder why that is?

Obviously not familiar with large number of open racists that have ran for office as democrat.

I get the feeling that she's just the latest attention seeker/provocateur, but I did know a guy once who had a brain tumor (he has since passed away) and they just went completely insane. It was rough to watch.

She was part of Kanye's operation. So either she is a true believer who latched onto him for affluence, or she's a charlatan looking to enrich herself. Problem is both are dangerous when you hand them keys to a Staye Party apparatus

victimy to scapegoat your own problems. no better than ADL or BLM imo

I use your own words against you you moron. And it's clear you didn't like it. lol
Ok butter cup whatever you say you idiot.
It’s clear you can’t articulate anything but it’s ok since you only got out of 7th grade

Here's 2

I'm going to take it you're not Familiar with Robert Byrd aside from the "DEMZ ARE DA KLAN!!" crap hammered into you by right wing media.

Robert Byrd publicly renounced his days as a Klansman and went on to become such a Champion for Civil Rights if minorities that the NAACP mourned his death and penned a tribute to him.

Nice try though.

Last edited:
I'm going to take it you're not Familiar with Robert Byrd aside from the "DEMZ ARE DA KLAN!!" crap hammered into you by right wing media.

Robert Byrd publicly renounced his days as a Klansman and went on to become such a Champion for Civil Rights if minorities that the NAACP mourned his death and penned a tribute to him.

Nice try though.
“I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side. Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.”

Robert Byrd.

Back