Los Angeles protests getting wild

OK Sherbros thanks for the concern heres the update

Personally: we moved all the vehicles from the dealership out of the area, as @Jack Stevonovich mentioned I may have been a little irrational last night as pacoima is a terrible area and we have no community support and could easily be outnumbered

3083ffab-4e13-4977-9028-dd5c92bc8cd0

2hFQrVo.jpg

but more importantly it's happening in our actual home city and we had a 700+ guy resistance ready now

all the stereotyping of Armenians here, well, its 100% true so I can't be mad

the fact that we have money doesn't mean we're weak and we protect our homes and ALL members of community

our city is VERY special to us - its a city in los angeles like no other based on community, family values, law and order(lowest crime rate in LA by far) , education, and the american dream and we will FIGHT to protect it from people who try to cause terror
thank god I was worried about you dude!

With a 700 man strong force you should be fine but I think it's important to play a role of support towards protestors against looters.

My prayers are with you and your community against the looters.

Why was that? Didn't file a tax return and inelligible, or burned down the post office returns were in?

I had it happen to four of my employees.

They recieved unemployment benefits for 3-4 weeks, then soon as our state got slammed with new claims, about 300,000 people in my state were put under adjudication, identity verification, which takes 4-6 weeks to do apparently, and your payments are put on hold. I dont even know if they are going to get paid what they are owed. It will be bullshit if they dont. Ive been having to pay their bills for them up until this last week when we were put back into phase 2 and allowed to work.

I think it was just a smoke screen because the state couldnt come out and admit they didnt have the funding to pay everyone, so they used a loophole.

Anyone felt that 5.5 earthquake? Last thing we need! It was in Ridgecrest where the last 2 big ones happened last year. Barstow had a 3.9 last night. Desert be stirring! San Andreas must be mad of the lack of attention.

Back