Los Angeles protests getting wild

Which is why they should stay in a position where they can still easily defend themselves.

Most of the beatdowns of store-owners/defenders seem to take place in the streets where a guy goes outside to argue with the looers, gets surrounded and brutally beaten by the mob.

If they have to come in one by one to the store, it's easier to dispatch them. The rest will figure out pretty quickly that there are easier targets around.

you cant be too sure. if the rioters are determined they could mount their own opp. start launching molotov cocktails or return fire at the building the armenians are defending.

Ah it seems america gets the rich/oligarch armenians and their kids

In russia they are actually tough and they do fight in packs but they will throw down alone as well (have hilarious stories with them, told some in mayberry)

whos the toughest in russia ?

Yeah "riding the dildo" making a few thousand dollar trading. What were you up to big boi?
I wasn't riding a didlo like you. Guess making thousand means that, didn't know that. Good for you Dude, love that dream

I don't know any Armenians I only know of their reputation which is a racial stereotype.

Their reputation is that they are rich spoiled wannabe tough guy entitled shovenest douchebags that think they are superior to other races and are rude and talk down to everyone as if they are superior. That they travel in packs and will act like they want to fight when it's 10 of them vs 2 of you but that are actually pussies that can't fight for shit.

That's what I hear. I really don't know but if I've heard that then so has everyone else.

If they come across people that were the 2 that got punked by the 10 and the 2 now have a group of 50 vs their 5 what do you think is going to happen?
And you're sure that the "everyone else" people are not racist? I mean their opinion about armenians sounds very racist, do you agree?

Whatever, I bet people are mad because armenians don't let other people punk them and armenians are supporting other armenians. They would love if the armenians would be weak and so that they can just run over them

why is that, whats the pecking order over in russia ? youve mentioned the chechens beong no1 prior im curious as too why ?

Simple, their culture is based on fighting

Only acceptable sports are combat sports(especially wrestling) and pretty much every chechen has done combat sports in their life.

Serving in military is usually considered an honor so tough soldiers as well (they are considered most elite out of all mercs in middle east)

Not to mention heavy focus on honor and blood vendetta (you beat one of them, 10 of them will beat you plus your mother)

They were the ones who beat up fedors daughter

And you're sure that the "everyone else" people are not racist? I mean their opinion about armenians sounds very racist, do you agree?

Whatever, I bet people are mad because armenians don't let other people punk them and armenians are supporting other armenians. They would love if the armenians would be weak and so that they can just run over them
dude... don't you understand. Everyone is prejudiced. Every group has a reputation outside of their ingroup. Trying to shame acknowledging the reputation doesn't solve anything. In this situation acknowledging his ingroups reputation might save his damn life which is kind of my point. Owning the reputation and addressing it is the solution here.

Only acceptable sports are combat sports(especially wrestling) and pretty much every chechen has done combat sports in their life.

Serving in military is usually considered an honor so tough soldiers as well (they are considered most elite out of all mercs in middle east)

Not to mention heavy focus on honor and blood vendetta (you beat one of them, 10 of them will beat you plus your mother)

what the hell happened that Fedor's daughter got beat up and what did he do about it?

what the hell happened that Fedor's daughter got beat up and what did he do about it?

Its an old story

Fedor critiqued child mma fights in chechnya and couple weeks later fedors daughter got jumped by chechens

Its an old story

Fedor critiqued child mma fights in chechnya and couple weeks later fedors daughter got jumped by chechens

did it end there or did Fedor's brother murder them all one night in an alley?

ok cool. why dont they dominate mma, theres more dagestanis at the top.

all the chechens I had to deal with have been pretty hard-core.

We've talked about this before I think, but you can't really be friends with them unless you're willing to fight.

Yeah well my experience from armenians comes from russia where they are not spoiled lol

But america is different probably
Armenians I've known were not the rich snobs they often are in the USA, decent people, not easily pushed over at all.

Back