Los Angeles protests getting wild

Youre still embarrassing yourself here I see. You realize many of these protests turn out ugly for nearby property owners, right?
Once again, reatrded old man from Japan chimes in trying to tell me the walk that a bunch of my friends were at that was fully covered by helicopter on KTLA that I watched for hrs on TV and then picked my friend up from after finishing for the work was just a loot fest right?
Pulling shit out of your clogged asshole. Grab some metamucil and run along. You seem to have an absolutely nonexistent life and just talk random shit on an MMA forum at people halfway across the glove.

You also have to understand that Armenians get grouped together with Persians and other spoiled rich kid middle easterners that have a reputation for being privliged douchebags that are extremely classist and racist. They have a reputation of ganging up so if they are outnumbered by looters and the looters think they can win the looters will take the opportunity to beat them down as icing on the cake.

Yeah well my experience from armenians comes from russia where they are not spoiled lol

But america is different probably

lol there's plenty of spoiled racist armenian bros in Glendale tho driving around import cars.
I don't know any Armenians I only know of their reputation which is a racial stereotype.

Their reputation is that they are rich spoiled wannabe tough guy entitled shovenest douchebags that think they are superior to other races and are rude and talk down to everyone as if they are superior. That they travel in packs and will act like they want to fight when it's 10 of them vs 2 of you but that are actually pussies that can't fight for shit.

That's what I hear. I really don't know but if I've heard that then so has everyone else.

If they come across people that were the 2 that got punked by the 10 and the 2 now have a group of 50 vs their 5 what do you think is going to happen?

Once again, reatrded old man from Japan chimes in trying to tell me the walk that a bunch of my friends were at that was fully covered by helicopter on KTLA that I watched for hrs on TV and then picked my friend up from after finishing for the work was just a loot fest right?
Pulling shit out of your clogged asshole. Grab some metamucil and run along. You seem to have an absolutely nonexistent life and just talk random shit on an MMA forum at people halfway across the glove.
You'd didn't march you were busy riding a didlo watching the videos.
Anyhow, that doesn't change the fact that many businesses are being looted and destroyed. But I guess that doesn't matter because one protest wasn't violent. The fact that many are should frighten anyone who is near it. But I guess when you're in the basment and your house is sage, it's easy to talk big

Last edited:
I don't know any Armenians I only know of their reputation which is a racial stereotype.

Their reputation is that they are rich spoiled wannabe tough guy entitled shovenest douchebags that think they are superior to other races and are rude and talk down to everyone as if they are superior. That they travel in packs and will act like they want to fight when it's 10 of them vs 2 of you but that are actually pussies that can't fight for shit.

That's what I hear. I really don't know but if I've heard that then so has everyone else.

If they come across people that were the 2 that got punked by the 10 and the 2 now have a group of 50 vs their 5 what do you think is going to happen?

Ah it seems america gets the rich/oligarch armenians and their kids

In russia they are actually tough and they do fight in packs but they will throw down alone as well (have hilarious stories with them, told some in mayberry)

Do what you got to do, but best not go looking for the action, beyond the perimeter of what you're trying to defend. 1 or 2 vs 20+ are pretty tough odds.

If I was local
If I was feeling aggressive
If I was feeling righteous
If I felt like giving my Bennelli a workout.

I would be there.

Does it have custom grip in case your hands get...

Wet

Yup. Americans have been strong anti fascist fighters for a long time. First the boys in green destroyed the fascists in Europe, now we have to remove the fascists from home.

it was the other fascists who were largely responsible for that.

Do what you got to do, but best not go looking for the action, beyond the perimeter of what you're trying to defend. 1 or 2 vs 20+ are pretty tough odds.
Not if you have shotguns and weapons and are standing on the roof.

Not if you have shotguns and weapons and are standing on the roof.

Which is why they should stay in a position where they can still easily defend themselves.

Most of the beatdowns of store-owners/defenders seem to take place in the streets where a guy goes outside to argue with the looers, gets surrounded and brutally beaten by the mob.

If they have to come in one by one to the store, it's easier to dispatch them. The rest will figure out pretty quickly that there are easier targets around.

Which is why they should stay in a position where they can still easily defend themselves.

Most of the beatdowns of store-owners/defenders seem to take place in the streets where a guy goes outside to argue with the looers, gets surrounded and brutally beaten by the mob.

If they have to come in one by one to the store, it's easier to dispatch them.
Yeah I don't understand why people don't learn from rooftop Koreans.

unless they are tearing up your residential neighbourhood i would pull away from protecting a car dealership.

Last edited:
Ah it seems america gets the rich/oligarch armenians and their kids

In russia they are actually tough and they do fight in packs but they will throw down alone as well (have hilarious stories with them, told some in mayberry)
When countries are far away we tend to only get their rich people immigrating to the states. They bring with them their own flavor of classism. Which more often then not ends up regarding preexisting minority groups as less thans because they are poorer. The irony tends to be that they appropriate black American culture in varying degrees to fit in. The less status they tend to have in their own ethnic group the more they appropriate from black culture. At least that was the case 15 years ago.

Hype Beast fashion may have changed that though as it has hip hop influence but it's more universalized.

All I'm saying is they have a poor reputation outside of their bubble and socioeconomic class and if they get caught in the wrong hood outnumbered in a riot and they encounter poor minorites with an old school mentality they will get their shit pushed in.

You'd didn't march you were busy riding a didlo watching the videos.
Anyhow, that doesn't change the fact that many businesses are being looted and destroyed. But I guess that doesn't matter because one protest wasn't violent. The fact that many are should frighten anyone who is near it. But I guess when you're in the basment and your house is sage, it's easy to talk big
Yeah "riding the dildo" making a few thousand dollar trading. What were you up to big boi?

Back