Opinion Lowering of standards in every industry in the name of diversity

They're owed shit. Especially the ones who have no slave ancestry (ones like Ilhan Omar, or Obama). And no, half the country does not want them as slaves. This perfectly demonstrates how fucking deranged you are... and leftists accuse right-wingers of misrepresenting their views and painting them as unhinged. Comical.

Guys like you fighting every singe measure to balance the scales would have been a lot worse when it was more acceptable.

Why is his scenario imaginary? Because it doesn't go along with your narrative?

You posted some movie clips to justify racism? Your point is that you think white people's kids should be discriminated now because some shitbag who happens to share their skin color discriminated against some black person at some point in history?

You believe it's justified?

Its imaginary because it never happened. No one justified racism. You're terrible at this.

I want a fair balancing of the scales. Yes, they are owed certain advantages, obviously. Half the country would still prefer them as slaves.

That's just not going to fly well in a country of 100 different ethnicities, all of whom have ancestors that have had just as bad if not worse treatment by other people.

You need to leave your far left circle more.

I don't have any circle, and I doubt many people follow as varied a group of news sources as I do.

I quote historical facts and you come back with partisan hackery.

They're owed shit. Especially the ones who have no slave ancestry (ones like Ilhan Omar, or Obama). And no, half the country does not want them as slaves. This perfectly demonstrates how fucking deranged you are... and leftists accuse right-wingers of misrepresenting their views and painting them as unhinged. Comical.

According to him, his family were/are all Italian fascists so he might actually know some really extreme racists.

It is always kind of bemusing though to get woke scolded by a guy who's grandfathers fought for Mousillini while I never met either of my grandfathers who fought against them.

I don't have any circle, and I doubt many people follow as varied a group of news sources as I do.

I quote historical facts and you come back with partisan hackery.
You presented a very dumb and uninformed opinion about what you think half the country wants and then accuse me of being a hack. Sure, Loiosh. Is calling you out also white supremacy?

You presented a very dumb and uninformed opinion about what you think half the country wants and then accuse me of being a hack. Sure, Loiosh. Is calling you out also white supremacy?

Half was hyperbole, but there are degrees. Everyone is tribal to some extent, and I definitely include myself in that. Everyone's natural response to attacks on their social position is defense.

Guys like you have that reaction set to eleven which makes you part of the problem and unlikely to present any reasonable solutions or compromises.

What's your position on redlining, for example? It's recent, undeniable and has had a catastrophic impact on the black community.

How about the incarceration rates for black men? How many studies do you have to see to accept white America ripped lack families apart while white men committing the same offences are untouched. You still complain about soft DAs and insist we should just flood the projects with police, while criticizing fatherless families.

Crimes rates are attached to poverty, not color. Did white America not do it's best to impoverish the black community? Is this not clear historical fact?

Guys like you have that reaction set to eleven which makes you part of the problem and unlikely to present any reasonable solutions or compromises.

You just claimed half the country wanted Black people back in chains.

I want a fair balancing of the scales. Yes, they are owed certain advantages, obviously. Half the country would still prefer them as slaves.

Who is "set to eleven"? He just called you out on being "set to eleven" and this is your gaslighting response?

You suck at this. Pathetic.

You just claimed half the country wanted Black people back in chains.

Who is "set to eleven"? He just called you out on being "set to eleven" and this is your gaslighting response?

You suck at this. Pathetic.

A chud calling me out for hyperbole, hilarious.

Conservatives fighting to make sure black people don't get any help.

Just another day, like yesterday and tomorrow.

i planned on making a thread called "What an Odd Thing to Say: Shitlib Edition", then post the most vile racist policies pushed by THE LEFT who claim that they support minorities without realizing that THEY'RE the racists. why does the left have such a low opinion of black people?

odd-hook-Copy-Copy.jpg

odd-reading-Copy-Copy.jpg

odd-transit-Copy-Copy.jpg

mugshots-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpg

odd-support-Copy-Copy.jpg

odd-guns-Copy-Copy.jpg

I think affirmitive action stinks, but when you have a country with 100 million + people with sub-100 IQs, you just kind of have to accept it.

These people need jobs, the alternative is welfare.

So sometimes you're gonna call the fire department and they're gonna show up and spray water on the wrong house.

That's just life in the idiocracy.

Do you understand how IQ works? We objectively have more people with higher IQs in the modern era but it has been artificially changed so the median stays the same.

100 IQ in 2023 is not the same as 100 IQ in 1950. You would have been fine with the fire department back then but somehow think it's magically lower quality now.

Back