Opinion Lowering of standards in every industry in the name of diversity

Theres a lowering of standards across the board....not sure if it's linked to diversity.

Towards the end of my policing career we had a national shortage of detectives. I managed and was tasked with training the new generations and I saw major issues in the youngsters (under 30) in that they just didn't have the IQ and aptitude to tackle complex case work and to analyze critically.

Theres a lowering of standards across the board....not sure if it's linked to diversity.

Towards the end of my policing career we had a national shortage of detectives. I managed and was tasked with training the new generations and I saw major issues in the youngsters (under 30) in that they just didn't have the IQ and aptitude to tackle complex case work and to analyze critically.

There is no evidence for this. IQs have risen substantially every decade since the 1900s.

It's actually comical that people think the standards are lower now than it was 20 years ago let alone 50.

There is no evidence for this. IQs have risen substantially every decade since the 1900s.

It's actually comical that people think the standards are lower now than it was 20 years ago let alone 50.
Speaking of low IQ ...

So you make a random claim that isn’t true then reply with insults when corrected?

Ok boomer

Not surprising people from your generation act like this.

Read my comment again you moron.

Use crayons if you need to. Please state where I claimed general IQ is falling.

So you can't then. Run along

I don't know why I need to explain your own post to you but here we are..

This is a thread about standards being lowered. You chimed in saying there is a lowering of standards across the board but you don't know if it's due to diversity. You then give an example of you noticing this at the end of your career where you were training the younger generation (under 30). You thought they couldn't do the tasks because they didn't have the "IQ" and "Aptitude" to tackle complex case work case and analyze critically. You blamed low IQ in your own post. We can obviously infer what you were trying to say.

Or did you make a random anecdotal observation that you didn't think applied to all of society? Why would you make this if you thought it was just an isolated case? seems random no?

I don't understand why people like you do this. Make a post then deny ever making it.

It's such a fucking boomer thing to do.

I don't know why I need to explain your own post to you but here we are..

This is a thread about standards being lowered. You chimed in saying there is a lowering of standards across the board but you don't know if it's due to diversity. You then give an example of you noticing this at the end of your career where you were training the younger generation (under 30). You thought they couldn't do the tasks because they didn't have the "IQ" and "Aptitude" to tackle complex case work case and analyze critically. You blamed low IQ in your own post. We can obviously infer what you were trying to say.

Or did you make a random anecdotal observation that you didn't think applied to all of society? Why would you make this if you thought it was just an isolated case? seems random no?

I don't understand why people like you do this. Make a post then deny ever making it.

It's such a fucking boomer thing to do.

Look you fucked up, just admit it and move on instead of making yourself look even more stupid. Like you do with a majority of your posts on here

And you know what’s weird to me? When people use terms like “black Americans say”, as if black American is some unified voice and mind that has a unanimous conclusion on what’s best for black people overall.

But I guess it’s easy for black and white lefties to kick people like Thomas Sowell out of the club and say they’re not really black, or uncle Toms or whatever the popular term is today.
Why would you find it weird when you just used while liberals and white lefties in the same way?

Also, way to sidestep the main idea, lol. You disparage certain ideas when "White liberals" say it. So do you take those ideas as legitimate when black liberals say it? Or do you disparage those ideas from them too?

Why would you find it weird when you just used while liberals and white lefties in the same way?

Also, way to sidestep the main idea, lol. You disparage certain ideas when "White liberals" say it. So do you take those ideas as legitimate when black liberals say it? Or do you disparage those ideas from them too?
Because being a “leftie” means you have similar views as other lefties by definition.

Being black or white simply describes how much melanin you happen to have, it’s not an ideology you muppet.

You presented a very dumb and uninformed opinion about what you think half the country wants and then accuse me of being a hack. Sure, Loiosh. Is calling you out also white supremacy?
They have to do that. A lot of people define themselves by their opposition, and they can't very well give an honest assessment and still convince even themselves that they're sane, so they need some bizarre caricature of what their opposition "really want" so they can still pretend they're the good guys when there is no time in history that the people imposing mass censorship of political speech and racial discrimination have been the good guys.

Were it not for diversity mandates, white men would be the smallest demographic in college by a country mile, and every ivy league college would be nearly 100% asian.

It takes a special kind of idiot to bitch about diversity when it's working in their favor.
<Kpop01>

1. There is no diversity mandate that requires a minimum number of white men. Who told you there was?

2. Under absolutely no circumstances would they be "the smallest demographic in college by a country mile". FFS, they aren't even the smallest demographic now while being specifically discriminated against. How in the hell could you possibly conclude that there would be fewer "white men" than blacks and hispanics, for whom the standards are specifically lowered to add more of?

3. You can disapprove of racial discrimination even if it did "work in your favor". By your stadard, white libs are all "a special kind of idiot" for not supporting the imaginary white supremacy they pretend to be fighting against.

I kind of get the therapy thing cause nothing wrong with feeling like you can open up more to someone similar to you, but the lowering of standards in fields that actually matter is peak woke mind virus

You'd have to be a sociopath to deny they are owed something, and a Klansman to say admitting it is treating black people like children.

Redlining directly effected my generation, this isn't ancient history.

Instead of quoting King's comment on content of character you should move to this more relevant quote:

View attachment 1012030
Redlining didn’t have a significant effect on black Americans. Any effect, really

Anyone that has ever done a job that requires strength will tell you diversity sucks for them. Women get hired to be cops and fireman, and construction, but are required to do less. There are a ton of videos of female cops standing there while her male partner takes on 3 perps. They earn the same in warehouses but can't lift the same boxes. My company tried diversity hires with race. It didn't work out at all and they scrapped it. My industry is dominated by white males, and whenever they stray, they pay. There are fields dominated by Asians, Indians, females etc that White males might not be fit for. I hate this phrase but it is what it is.

They even discriminate against orientals, too, in favor of darker skinned people

They're getting rid of SAT scores, lowering high school graduation standards, etc... but not in white cities. Only in areas with a considerable amount of black and hispanic populations

DzgGfJt.png
That left column is crazy bro lol

<30>

Looks like a previously banned troll is back with another brainlet take
I made my account cause I kept seeing people call maycee barber andrea Lee a robbery lol. I’m not even a WMMA simp but all these damage people were saying robbery cause lee took her down a few times

Back