Mainstream reporter privately claims WWE pitched them on writing an AEW/Domino's Pizza story

Yeah, I've been following this, didn't realize it was Jericho's mother-in-law that was sort of the ring leader. He's said some stupid fucking shit regarding the election and covid. I also believe he flat out wrestled on dynamite back in September 2020 knowing he had Covid (which he tested positive for). His wife I believe was not only at the January 6th fiasco, but was providing refreshments to actual people who attacked the capitol.
Wait? What ? Jericho had covid and wrestled with it? Did he cause an outbreak? I couldn't get into pandemic wrestling too much. The crowd missing caused me to tune out of a lot of wrestling shows.

Wait? What ? Jericho had covid and wrestled with it? Did he cause an outbreak? I couldn't get into pandemic wrestling too much. The crowd missing caused me to tune out of a lot of wrestling shows.

He admitted to a positive test back in September (he says he doesn't even remember what day he went for the test), said he had 10 days in between Dynamite shows, but nobody can confirm that, because that was the time where filming was all screwed up due to covid. But its very kabukish. He also said it shouldn't matter because he showed no symptoms and he admitted he was against lockdowns. It was very clear he got when he went to Sturgis for a fozzy gig. Where 250,000 people showed up without masks. He didn't cause an outbreak

He admitted to a positive test back in September (he says he doesn't even remember what day he went for the test), said he had 10 days in between Dynamite shows, but nobody can confirm that, because that was the time where filming was all screwed up due to covid. But its very kabukish. He also said it shouldn't matter because he showed no symptoms and he admitted he was against lockdowns. It was very clear he got when he went to Sturgis for a fozzy gig. Where 250,000 people showed up without masks. He didn't cause an outbreak
lol what a nutter dude. Him and undertaker. Jesus.

Be Republican all you want. Just lay off the Trump Cum Juice. That's all I'm asking. Be sensible. Be reasonable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back