Social Major study finds Gender Affirming Care has no significant effect on suicide rate

A government run treatment center in eurpoe that has conveniently lost all its records once it was discovered that they have been profoundly unscientific and commiting malpractice in the treatment of transgender youths.
whaaaaatt?? oh thats FFFed! I didn't hear about this on the news. Gonna look further into it.
There isn't a right wing Christian movement in Europe and so that has allowed for a lot more productive conversations to take place where people who question the trans issue as it's being treated today can't be called Christian bigots to shut them up.
Aaaaahhh come on. I am agnostic and I am very much against these crazy surgeries as well.

Survivorship-bias.svg

whaaaaatt?? oh thats FFFed! I didn't hear about this on the news. Gonna look further into it.

Aaaaahhh come on. I am agnostic and I am very much against these crazy surgeries as well.
I think you misunderstood my second quote there man, I'm not saying you have to be a right wing Christian bigot to be against the surgeries. I'm saying in Europe there isn't a right wing Christian bigoted movement. because of that the opposition to these mutilating surgeries is taken way more seriously. there is just less emotional polarization there.

Let the weirdos move back to Cali to get their children sex change operations.

I think you misunderstood my second quote there man, I'm not saying you have to be a right wing Christian bigot to be against the surgeries. I'm saying in Europe there isn't a right wing Christian bigoted movement. because of that the opposition to these mutilating surgeries is taken way more seriously. there is just less emotional polarization there.
Why should you give a fuck about what other people choose to do in order to be happy? Why should you give a fuck to the point where you are against a physician and patient coming together to decide on the treatment they thing is best? Stay the fuck out of it.

Why should you give a fuck about what other people choose to do in order to be happy? Why should you give a fuck to the point where you are against a physician and patient coming together to decide on the treatment they thing is best? Stay the fuck out of it.

You come off like a psychopath asking why I care about these kids and want to make sure they get good treatment.

As has been shown widely in Europe, the doctors have f***** up and are mutilating kids and it's not based on science. It's based on ideology and there's been a ton of damage done.

What we need is people not to get emotional like you always are on this topic and just to take in the data and think clearly so we can treat these people in a way that is healthy for them instead of harmful for them..

Tavistock has shown that so-called medical treatment has been ideological destruction of children. Right now people are profoundly undereducated about the topic and allowing their children to be harmed without taking into account all kinds of factors like comorbidities and the fact that getting hormonal treatment is almost a guaranteed one-way ticket to surgery and that is statistically anomalous... Kids are not getting the treatment they need and they're not getting the psychological care they need before making radical life-changing decisions.

But why do you hate kids so much that after perusing many threads like these, you still don't know enough to protect them from being harmed? Are you some kind of monster or something? Either way, you're kind of emotionalism and lack of education on the topic is part of why kids are being damaged and you' really ought to correct your tribal emotionalism.

Last edited:

The same reason why I don't like to see my neighbors letting their kids play in the street. I know that they like to do it and it makes them happy, but I also know that it's fucking dangerous because not everyone drives slow like they should.

Because as has been shown widely in Europe, the doctors have f***** up and are mutilating kids and it's not based on science. It's based on ideology and there's been a ton of damage done.

What we need is people not to get emotional like you always are on this topic and just to take in the data and think clearly so we can treat these people in a way that is healthy for them instead of harmful for them..

Tavistock has shown that so-called medical treatment has been ideological destruction of children. Right now people are profoundly undereducated about the topic and allowing their children to be harmed without taking into account all kinds of factors like comorbidities and the fact that getting hormonal treatment is almost a guaranteed one-way ticket to surgery and that is statistically anomalous... Kids are not getting the treatment they need and they're not getting the psychological care they need before making radical life-changing decisions.

But why do you hate kids so much that after perusing many threads like these, you still don't know enough to protect them from being harmed? Are you some kind of monster or something? Either way, you're kind of emotionalism and lack of education on the topic is part of why kids are being damaged and you' really ought to correct your tribal emotionalism.

ANYONE who thinks children should be given hormone treatments or have body altering surgery has cow manure in the crevasse where their brain is supposed to be.

ANYONE who thinks children should be given hormone treatments or have body altering surgery has cow manure in the crevasse where their brain is supposed to be.
I don't agree with never but tavisstock and all of the panels I've listened to from Europe really have a different take and it's clear that kids are being treated for being transgender when there are tons of other comorbidities that have not been explored that are often the real cause of the problem. Some girls are being molested by a family member and so they start hating their bodies and want to be a different sex, some kids are autistic. Autism is over represented among the trans community and that needs to be explored, some kids are depressed and have very deep serious social problems and they're on tick tock where they're told if they get hormone treatment or physical surgery it will solve their problems and some of them are just gay and will be glad to be in the same body later in life and still be able to orgasm and have sex rather than cutting everything off and never having pleasurable sex in your whole life.

And when medical professionals are afraid to deeply question a kid's transgenderism because they're afraid of being called bigots by emotional assholes then you have a recipe for kids not getting the treatment they need. Also, three or four sessions is not nearly enough time for a psychologist or psychotherapist to decide if a kid is actually trans or is actually just being molested by their uncle and so a ton of treatment.... Im talking months and months of psychological evaluation needs to take place before these kids are thrown into hormones or surgery and no one is getting anywhere near that kind of help.

Honest question, where does this idea begin and end? Having the freedom to be and think whatever you want sounds great on paper, but at some point, that bleeds over into real life and the rest of society.
This isn't a debate simply on personal freedom, child rearing philosophy, or the relationship between a patient and doctor . Obviously those things are important and deserve to be acknowledged and respected, but are they limitless?
There's also a question of science and that answer will have a broader societal effect. We should care about what other people are doing and saying to their children because whatever is done to them is eventually going to be something that society has to accept or deal with in some form or fashion.
Just on the basis of morality alone we should care what happens to other human beings, especially to children.

I understand not caring about what a bigot thinks. There are people that think this whole thing is simply "gross", and don't care about the science. No scientific report would ever change their mind. But there is plenty of valid reasons why a rational society should care about what kind of surgeries and medication a child can have. That kid isn't going to live on an island. He/She is going to interact with other people, go to school with other kids, have a job someday, want people to understand and respect whatever they have going on, etc. So to expect society to just accept whatever they throw out there without questions and critique where appropriate is simply not realistic.

We can already see a lot of the negatives effect of people doing whatever makes them happy in the moment.

Honest question, where does this idea begin and end? Having the freedom to be and think whatever you want sounds great on paper, but at some point, that bleeds over into real life and the rest of society.
This isn't a debate simply on personal freedom, child rearing philosophy, or the relationship between a patient and doctor . Obviously those things are important and deserve to be acknowledged and respected, but are they limitless?
There's also a question of science and that answer will have a broader societal effect. We should care about what other people are doing and saying to their children because whatever is done to them is eventually going to be something that society has to accept or deal with in some form or fashion.
Just on the basis of morality alone we should care what happens to other human beings, especially to children.

I understand not caring about what a bigot thinks. There are people that think this whole thing is simply "gross", and don't care about the science. No scientific report would ever change their mind. But there is plenty of valid reasons why a rational society should care about what kind of surgeries and medication a child can have. That kid isn't going to live on an island. He/She is going to interact with other people, go to school with other kids, have a job someday, want people to understand and respect whatever they have going on, etc. So to expect society to just accept whatever they throw out there without questions and critique where appropriate is simply not realistic.

We can already see a lot of the negatives effect of people doing whatever makes them happy in the moment.
Re: the bold text, why not? Well, why not, depending upon how you interpret "whatever they throw out there"?

Do people think kids wake up one morning and decide they're transgender and book surgery for the following week or some shit? The issue is overblown to add to anti-trans hysteria.

And what good does denying these people medically approved care do for society at large, hm?

The idea that there's some massive push to perform surgery on kids is just plain ridiculous fearmongering. Perhaps the entire field needs a lot more research and further study, but I'm not a medical professional in a position to judge that. Except that's not what people ITT are saying. They want it banned altogether and fuck the people it negatively effects because who cares about them right? Just a bunch of lib trannies, right? Fuck their feelings, isn't that the saying?

Everyone seems to be assuming I'm in favor of one action or another on the part of people providing or seeking gender affirming care. Not true. I'm saying it's none of my business. It's an issue of medical care between doctors (and their regulators) and patients (and their legal guardians). The constant bitching about it among people who are not impacted by it in any way is funny and sad at the same time, but overall it's mainly just nauseating.

You come off like a psychopath asking why I care about these kids and want to make sure they get good treatment.

As has been shown widely in Europe, the doctors have f***** up and are mutilating kids and it's not based on science. It's based on ideology and there's been a ton of damage done.

Re: the bold text, if doctors fuck up you go after the doctors and deal with them according to standard practice. That doesn't invalidate the treatment, but you seem to assume it does.

The rest of this post is just plain silly and not worth the bother.

Re: the bold text, why not? Well, why not, depending upon how you interpret "whatever they throw out there"?

Do people think kids wake up one morning and decide they're transgender and book surgery for the following week or some shit? The issue is overblown to add to anti-trans hysteria.

And what good does denying these people medically approved care do for society at large, hm?

The idea that there's some massive push to perform surgery on kids is just plain ridiculous fearmongering. Perhaps the entire field needs a lot more research and further study, but I'm not a medical professional in a position to judge that. Except that's not what people ITT are saying. They want it banned altogether and fuck the people it negatively effects because who cares about them right? Just a bunch of lib trannies, right? Fuck their feelings, isn't that the saying?

Everyone seems to be assuming I'm in favor of one action or another on the part of people providing or seeking gender affirming care. Not true. I'm saying it's none of my business. It's an issue of medical care between doctors (and their regulators) and patients (and their legal guardians). The constant bitching about it among people who are not impacted by it in any way is funny and sad at the same time, but overall it's mainly just nauseating.
When it turns into broad scale messaging that my kids can be whatever gender and sex they want, I start to have a stake in this issue.

The fact that the trans idea/messaging is so illogical and contradictory is just icing on the cake…

“Sometimes boys feel like girls and that’s okay… gender and sex are two totally different things… here we have medicine and surgery to remove sex organs to help you feel MORE like a girl (even though gender has nothing to do with sex).”

Normalizing mental illness is not what a healthy society does (we ALL have a stake in creating/maintaining a healthy society) and it does not help the person suffering. There is not one other delusional disorder in which playing into the deluded thinking is the course of treatment, and this is for adults…. you ever wonder why we don’t feed into delusions in ANY other case? The idea that we’d take this tact with kids, teens and young vulnerable adults is truly unthinkable.

Re: the bold text, if doctors fuck up you go after the doctors and deal with them according to standard practice. That doesn't invalidate the treatment, but you seem to assume it does.

The rest of this post is just plain silly and not worth the bother.

I think you need to go back and read my post then because your bold text has nothing to do with my position.

Your emotionalism gets the best of you regularly on this forum. Maybe ought to take a break man.

Standard practice in Europe has been devastating to the kids themselves and so it took people speaking out to get medical professionals who were also ideologues to stop mutilating kids. Standard practice isn't the magical unicorn you seem to think it is. Maybe you don't know anything about psychology, but how many sessions do you think it takes to find out if a girl is being molested by her uncle and that might be behind her wanting to have a sex change operation? How many sessions before that girl can see see the wisdom in first admitting that her father or Uncle is molesting her and then for her to make the connection between that and wanting to be a different sex ? That's just one very common comorbidity they're discovering leads to this and I can tell you right now that for some girls it isn't 10 sessions and it's not 15 before they find the truth out. In the states with our for-profit medical system, how many you think are getting 20 sessions or 25 or 30 before that decision is being made?

This is the kind of thing they've already discovered in Europe and that's why the tightest shifting there.

Without a right-wing Christian bigoted movement to blame it on, those positions had to be taken on their merits and it quickly became apparent that way too many kids were getting treated for transgender issues that actually had comorbidities as primary causes. That's the part of the post you said wasn't relevant, but it's the same part that I'm amazed you don't know thread to thread on this topic.

Why do you continue to advocate for ignorance that harms children??

Last edited:
I think you need to go back and read my post then because your bold text has nothing to do with my position.

Your emotionalism gets the best of you regularly on this forum. Maybe ought to take a break man.

Standard practice in Europe has been devastating to the kids themselves and so it took people speaking out to get medical professionals who were also ideologues to stop mutilating kids. Standard practice isn't the magical unicorn you seem to think it is. Maybe you don't know anything about psychology, but how many sessions do you think it takes to find out if a girl is being molested by her uncle and that might be behind her wanting to have a sex change operation? How many sessions before that girl can see see the wisdom in first admitting that her father or Uncle is molesting her and then for her to make the connection between that and wanting to be a different sex ? That's just one very common comorbidity they're discovering leads to this and I can tell you right now that for some girls it isn't 10 sessions and it's not 15 before they find the truth out. In the states with our for-profit medical system, how many you think are getting 20 sessions or 25 or 30 before that decision is being made?

This is the kind of thing they've already discovered in Europe and that's why the tightest shifting there.

Without a right-wing Christian bigoted movement to blame it on, those positions had to be taken on their merits and it quickly became apparent that way too many kids were getting treated for transgender issues that actually had comorbidities as primary causes. That's the part of the post you said wasn't relevant, but it's the same part that I'm amazed you don't know thread to thread on this topic.

Yeah, I'm sure throughout Europe there are no people who are bigoted toward trans people. It's a total non-issue, riiiiight.

I'm arguing for the ignorant to stay out of the decisions about other peoples' children. I've said my piece. I'm not addressing this rambling nonsense.

Yeah, I'm sure throughout Europe there are no people who are bigoted toward trans people. It's a total non-issue, riiiiight.

I'm arguing for the ignorant to stay out of the decisions about other peoples' children. I've said my piece. I'm not addressing this rambling nonsense.

What's ignorant is advocating to have people sit and watch on the sidelines while other people's children get abused.

Back