Man jailed for 10 years for killing a sex worker, after finding out she was a tranny

As a transgender sex worker I think you should be obligated to let your clients or potential clients know this before any funky business goes on. I think manslaughter was the right call it's hard to think rationally when the blood is not rushing to your brain but loaded in your ready member.

As a transgender sex worker I think you should be obligated to let your clients or potential clients know this before any funky business goes on. I think manslaughter was the right call it's hard to think rationally when the blood is not rushing to your brain but loaded in your ready member.
dd0.gif

Do trans have to disclose they are trans at the beginning of a relationship?

This is what I think of when it comes to Friday night.

Takashi Miike movies rule BTW
hehe, yes, I don't enjoy his recent stuff all that much, but back in early 00s he was the shit: Audition, Happiness of the katakuris, city of lost souls, dead or alive, ichi, fudoh, visitor q,... the episode he made for masters of horror (imprint) was great too! guy was on a roll during those years

hehe, yes, I don't enjoy his recent stuff all that much, but back in early 00s he was the shit: Audition, Happiness of the katakuris, city of lost souls, dead or alive, ichi, fudoh, visitor q,... the episode he made for masters of horror (imprint) was great too! guy was on a roll during those years
Agreed, he was in the zone early on. I still need to watch some of the newer ones, I did like Blade of the Immortal though.

I have a pretty massive collection of Yakuza movies on my computer.

I really struggle to believe he didn't twig that the prostiture whose services he had engaged was actually male , even in a picture presumably chosen because of its flattering nature the victim looks like a trannie .
Only people who are chronically online will assume that’s a tranny. After so many plastic surgeries, she/he/it looks like any 38 year old female addicted to plastic surgery.

You can kill someone to stop from being raped but not for vengeance after the rape has already occurred.
This isn't rape. This is like some dude telling a chick he's a multimillionaire to get the pussy and then she finds out afterwards that he's a fast foot worker. There'd be a lot of dead dudes out there is lying to get some action justified death, lol.

It’s so peculiar how news articles will state things like-
“The 23-year-old flew into a rage after learning McRae was transgender, punching her twice before a struggle on the darkened apartment's floor as she defended herself.”
When it’s like .. punching “him”. That was a man pretending to be a woman, who tricked the other guy into thinking he was about to have sex with a woman, that deceit being the literal reason he was killed.
Weird.
Funny isn't it, but kinda sad too. I wonder if the court proceedings had to jump through hoops to respect the persons assumed gender even down to how the events of the crime transpired that it sounds contradictory on paper. "Like he thought she was a man, but it was really a woman. The feminine penis was a big giveaway." Reminds me of that time an archeologist had to say they can't tell the difference in skeletal structure in case it might be phobic.

Trans sex workers typically have no need to hide their trans-ness because people actively seek it out.

Columbian guy deserves murder and more time. Murder is murder regardless if he feels tricked.
yep

If it was dark in a bedroom and a guy came into the room pretending to be the husband of a woman and had sex with her, then after the woman turned the lights on and it wasn't the husband and called the cops, is it rape?

If it was dark in a bedroom and a guy came into the room pretending to be the husband of a woman and had sex with her, then after the woman turned the lights on and it wasn't the husband and called the cops, is it rape?
I think the courts have said yes. Because the woman didn't consent to that person, she consented to a different person.

The trans thing is different because they are consenting to that exact individual but they've been misled regarding relevant details. I think the closer parallel is when one party doesn't reveal that they have an STD or something like that. Or, as I mused above, lying about your income or your height or your weight (imagine a fat chick in a corset and when they get to the guy's crib, she unties that muthafucka and lets the rolls flow -- can he kill her for misleading him? lol...also, no, the answer is definitely "no").

I think the courts have said yes. Because the woman didn't consent to that person, she consented to a different person.

The trans thing is different because they are consenting to that exact individual but they've been misled regarding relevant details. I think the closer parallel is when one party doesn't reveal that they have an STD or something like that. Or, as I mused above, lying about your income or your height or your weight (imagine a fat chick in a corset and when they get to the guy's crib, she unties that muthafucka and lets the rolls flow -- can he kill her for misleading him? lol...also, no, the answer is definitely "no").
I would argue, pretending to be a woman is pretending to be a different person. But for arguements sake, it still doesn't justify murder, nothing does, not even attempted murder on a alleged pedophile like what Cain did.

I would argue, pretending to be a woman is pretending to be a different person. But for arguements sake, it still doesn't justify murder, nothing does, not even attempted murder on a alleged pedophile like what Cain did.
We agree on if it justifies murder or not .

But the issue of pretending to be a woman being similar to pretending to be a different person is a very tricky argument to make. What about pretending to be blonde? Pretending to be thin? Pretending to be rich? Would you categorize all of those as pretending to be a different person as well? And if not, why not? Where do you draw the hypothetical line on that?

I draw the line at tricking a straight person into gay sex.
Not saying he should have killed him, but I understand.

We agree on if it justifies murder or not .

But the issue of pretending to be a woman being similar to pretending to be a different person is a very tricky argument to make. What about pretending to be blonde? Pretending to be thin? Pretending to be rich? Would you categorize all of those as pretending to be a different person as well? And if not, why not? Where do you draw the hypothetical line on that?

I think this happened on The Sopranos. Regardless why didn’t she tell him he wasn’t actually a woman?

Back