Crime Man who refused mask at Wells Fargo Bank, waited til Managers shift end to attack him in parking lot

And to add to that, by being violent or badly behaved you’re giving them all the rational they need to make mask and other laws. Being a jerk is only going to make this worse for anyone who doesn’t want a mask or get a vaccine.

No. Last year's summer of love proved that civil disobedience is far more effective than begging.

And to add to that, by being violent or badly behaved you’re giving them all the rational they need to make mask and other laws. Being a jerk is only going to make this worse for anyone who doesn’t want a mask or get a vaccine.

Exactly. This attack is going to be used to further push the narrative that anti-vaxers are to blame for everything that is wrong in the world right now and that means the government is justified in forcing everyone to get the vaccine.

Who has called for forced vaccination?

Didn't Biden just recently make a big speech basically saying how he is going to start aggressively pushing the vaccine on everyone and he'll do what he can to stop the individual states who get in his way. He said this not long after Harris gave her big speech on a woman's body and her right to choose. You can choose to kill an unborn child, but you have no choice in what the government tells you to inject in your body.

Exactly. This attack is going to be used to further push the narrative that anti-vaxers are to blame for everything that is wrong in the world right now and that means the government is justified in forcing everyone to get the vaccine.
Yep. And even rational questions are going to get shut down more and harder. This is basically a Jan 6th mentality. Any excuse you give them, they’ll take it and run with it and use it as a club on your side

What a turd of a snowflake. He was offered an easy solution yet demanded they cater to his whims. Then attacks the guy who tried to help him? Who the hell are these people to think the world should revolve around them?

Didn't Biden just recently make a big speech basically saying how he is going to start aggressively pushing the vaccine on everyone and he'll do what he can to stop the individual states who get in his way. He said this not long after Harris gave her big speech on a woman's body and her right to choose. You can choose to kill an unborn child, but you have no choice in what the government tells you to inject in your body.

There's a difference between pushing for everyone to get the vaccine and mandating it.

I'm on public transportation all the time. Black people (Biden voters) are the most likely demographic to not wear a mask...wear it properly....or even possess one when they show up. I suspect they are most likely to be antivaxxers as well

Blacks are 10% of the population.

So let me see if I get this......

Because some mentally ill man got in an argument with a bank manager and attacked him, therefor we can conclude MAGA boomers want to hang black people?

he-is-speaking-guy-explaining-with-a-whiteboard.gif

Sounds legit.
This.

MSM 101, find isolated rare incident, print it as if it’s common place and attach the person to a group and a reflection of the masses

This.

MSM 101, find isolated rare incident, print it as if it’s common place and attach the person to a group and a reflection of the masses
Exactly. Do we even know the race and political affiliation of the guy? The most unvaccinated demographic in all America are black males after all. Do we even know the guy attacked the manager over the issue of the mask and it was politically fueled, or were their words exchanged, tempers flared, insults, possibly even drugs at play, mental illness, etc?

People are just so brainwashed by MSM that they will go to any lengths to prove their narrative is the right one, and the other political team is responsible for every bad thing that happens. The fact our dude some how equated this event with hanging of black people in the 1800's is just peak 2021 hyperbole.

There's a difference between pushing for everyone to get the vaccine and mandating it.

There are other ways the government can make things happen without mandating it. We are already seeing a strong social pressure through the media influencing the public to scapegoat the so-called anti-vaxers. There is also the threat of people not being able to take part in social gatherings and travel. There doesn't need to be a mandate. Social pressure, hysteria and using powerful institutions will work just as well as a mandate forcing things.

Breitbart's editor-in-chief thinks it is conservatives who are most prone to not wear a mask and not vaccinate.

And he thinks liberals chastising people to wear a mask and get vaccinated is a liberal plot to turn conservatives against mask wearing and vaccination, so that they die, handing liberals a win at the voting booth.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...emocrats-want-unvaccinated-trump-voters-dead/

Most likely if u are white and anti mask or vax than you are right wing...but a high % of blacks dgaf about covid...masks or vaccines. Much higher than whites regardless of politics

There are other ways the government can make things happen without mandating it. We are already seeing a strong social pressure through the media influencing the public to scapegoat the so-called anti-vaxers. There is also the threat of people not being able to take part in social gatherings and travel. There doesn't need to be a mandate. Social pressure, hysteria and using powerful institutions will work just as well as a mandate forcing things.

I don't believe in scapegoating people but its the responsible thing for the media to do is to push for vaccines. Its the best way to deal with covid.

The problem is that people don't trust the media, and I don't blame them.

I don't believe in scapegoating people but its the responsible thing for the media to do is to push for vaccines. Its the best way to deal with covid.

The problem is that people don't trust the media, and I don't blame them.

I don't see how scapegoating a group of people is the responsible thing to do. Telling the truth and being as transparent and honest as possible would be much more effective. The scapegoating, demonizing and dehumanizing of people who are reluctant to get vaccinated only makes the push for vaccines look like there is a sinister agenda at play. If the vaccines are harmless, then why does the government and the media have to rely on scapegoating and demonizing a group of people?

Bank manager didn’t use his turn signal once in 1998 so the beating was justified.
Buh dum dum boink

more concerned you got 3 likes from the swamp

Back